• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

KAIN'S ART DUMP [New: 05/25/16]

Finished painting the other mask ^^
This one's more of a worn out, "antique" look :3 It was pretty fun do <3
U0Qxz5C.jpg

so jealous

Still wish I had a mask!

Been a bit again, so here's some new stuff I've done ~

1st - Fang, 2nd - Kid Cat, 3rd - Gabi (WIP), 4th - My cousin (present for her Quincea?era)
kO19QzK.png

icm_fullxfull.74050878_qrrsnqftz5cowoowck4w.jpg

icm_fullxfull.74052932_85607u8lujcwoss00kwc.jpg

xzEyUNo.jpg

1st - RLC for a YTer (friend bought it for them), 2nd - My entry for the LINE Celebration event (autumn version of Flower Girl), 3rd - RLC for HopeForHyrule (Flutterlove on tbt)
icm_fullxfull.73050653_lbaiotk90cg0g8o0kkg8.jpg

sFjTYkl.jpg

icm_fullxfull.74059355_ix7m2d2sw5k4gc8k8w0c.jpg

Still a WIP, gotta add the backs, then up for sale they go!
AqvtCbN.png

Not sure if this counts as art, but I mean... I put it together, and did my makeup and nose point xD
1st - Halloween, 2nd - Renaissance Festival
2Iq5z3X.png

sNnd1aP.png

Last edited:
You're so good at making the figurines! >u< And ohhhh my gosh, I just love that Autumn Flower Girl!

Nice stuffs! Multitalented!!
Thank you :3

You're so good at making the figurines! >u< And ohhhh my gosh, I just love that Autumn Flower Girl!
My next step is to make molds of the base animals. Making them one by one is DEATH!!
Also have a pig, rhino and a goat to make still too > .<
And ty ^^ thinking of doing all 4 seasons! Though not sure what to do for Summer.

Been a bit again, so here's some new stuff I've done ~

1st - Fang, 2nd - Kid Cat, 3rd - Gabi (WIP), 4th - My cousin (present for her Quincea?era)
kO19QzK.png

icm_fullxfull.74050878_qrrsnqftz5cowoowck4w.jpg

icm_fullxfull.74052932_85607u8lujcwoss00kwc.jpg

xzEyUNo.jpg

1st - RLC for a YTer (friend bought it for them), 2nd - My entry for the LINE Celebration event (autumn version of Flower Girl), 3rd - RLC for HopeForHyrule (Flutterlove on tbt)
icm_fullxfull.73050653_lbaiotk90cg0g8o0kkg8.jpg

sFjTYkl.jpg

icm_fullxfull.74059355_ix7m2d2sw5k4gc8k8w0c.jpg

Still a WIP, gotta add the backs, then up for sale they go!
AqvtCbN.png

Not sure if this counts as art, but I mean... I put it together, and did my makeup and nose point xD
1st - Halloween, 2nd - Renaissance Festival
2Iq5z3X.png

sNnd1aP.png

I LOVE THE KIDCAT FIGURINE. I'd get one from you if I wasn't a broke student, haha. One day :'-]
But yeah, great stuff as usual, Kain! I really like seeing your updates, just to see what you've been up to! You do make an amazing Link, by the way ;-]

I want to make more masks lol

So you totally should :-O

I LOVE THE KIDCAT FIGURINE. I'd get one from you if I wasn't a broke student, haha. One day :'-]
But yeah, great stuff as usual, Kain! I really like seeing your updates, just to see what you've been up to! You do make an amazing Link, by the way ;-]

So you totally should :-O

Thank you :D I'm guessing it's a bday gift for someone cuz they needed it by tomorrow or the 10th, so I hope they enjoy it ^^
And thanks :p It's a lot easier to show WIPs on instagram xD but I still like to share on here every once in a while for those who don't follow me lol.

I have to team up with a guy that 3D prints, but he's been super busy v .v

Some more updates and WIPs

The heads of 3 Villager commissions I have - Tank > Kidd > Kevin
BPUkDsk.png

Made some new options for them. More up-to-date I guess.
VG6qRSR.png

Got this cutie a few days ago, and now he's stealing my products :p
CFii7GB.png

I recently made a collage of all the villagers I've done
VhgsTA9.png

And then there's Gabi, who I also recently finished, but she didn't fit and I forgot to take quality pics of her...
mWl3XjV.png

This is for my dad for Christmas. I also started selling custom amiibos on my Etsy. Atm it's just custom paint jobs, but once I experiment more I may add option for SUPER custom stuff and items/accessories, etc.
V4ykXgZ.png

AHHH THE CUSTOM DONKEY KONG IS COOL
Your figures are awesome! I would order from you but shipping would be insane XD

Last edited:
I love your work! Amazing! :eek:
I love the Jacksepticeye one :D

AHHH THE CUSTOM DONKEY KONG IS COOL
Your figures are awesome! I would order from you but shipping would be insane XD
Ty ^^
And I know Dx shipping is such a butt!! Especially to other countries ; o;
Only way it's cheap is if it's uninsured and no tracking, which honestly is super scary and very risky cuz if it does get lost, especially around this time of year, there's no way to find where it is and no way to get our money back for it > .<

Ty ^^
And I know Dx shipping is such a butt!! Especially to other countries ; o;
Only way it's cheap is if it's uninsured and no tracking, which honestly is super scary and very risky cuz if it does get lost, especially around this time of year, there's no way to find where it is and no way to get our money back for it > .<

one day haha c:

MMHM THAT CUSTOM DONG
Even a simple paint job can make the Dong look moist.

Great stuff like always Kain 8)

Back