• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

KAIN'S ART and CRAFT AUCTION // {HB: $10 / 10,000tbt} // ENDED

It is pretty high xD
Usually ppl wait til closer to the deadline, but we'll see I suppose o .o

Just curious-- if it comes down to it, would you accept a 3DS game digital code as a partial bid valuing 7,500 TBT? c:

Just curious-- if it comes down to it, would you accept a 3DS game digital code as a partial bid valuing 7,500 TBT? c:

Would depend on the game I guess o .o
If I'd play it, I may accept it, or if I don't, but is sellable (and desirable so it wouldn't take weeks to sell) I could accept it as well.
Again, it all depends though tbh, lol.

You need more RLC bidders, come on guys, dont make me bid against myself.... >_< Its gonna make me go schizo or however you spell that....

You need more RLC bidders, come on guys, dont make me bid against myself.... >_< Its gonna make me go schizo or however you spell that....

ThatOneCcj did that for tbt xD
I understand if not many ppl want RLC, my stuff isn't too cheap, lol ^^;

ThatOneCcj did that for tbt xD
I understand if not many ppl want RLC, my stuff isn't too cheap, lol ^^;

Yes I did omg, Your art is so good and I want to give you all the things! ; w;

Yes I did omg, Your art is so good and I want to give you all the things! ; w;

Aw, ty ; v; I'm honored that you love my stuff so much.
Not used to ppl loving my traditional (online) most sites shun paper art, only fangirl about digital, lol xD

I never thought my art would be so wanted! o -o
And there's still a week left! xD I'm getting excited, and scared ; 3;

Thanks for all the support guys <3

Back