• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

KAIN'S ART and CRAFT AUCTION // {HB: $10 / 10,000tbt} // ENDED

You guys have no idea how appreciative I am that you guys want my art this much ^^ I'm very honored. Definitely not used to feeling this liked (art-wise, lol)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, recently finished this piece for izzi000
She hasn't replied to my PM about it, it makes me so nervous when it takes a bit for ppl to get back to me, I get scared that maybe they don't like it > _<
I also have to ship it to her as well
Viu1lkE.jpg

Also something I did for Hyogo ^^
It was intended to be a freebie, but he paid anyway xD
Was still really fun to draw, especially when at 2am and in the mood of blue ppl since I was watching an animated music video by Daft Punk.
dowdjjj.jpg

32 HOURS REMAINING!!

Just a run through of HBs and their rankings in Tiers -
? RLC is currently up to $10 by UtopiaJ getting her 2 Charm Bottles custom-made of her choice.
? TBT is currently up to the VERY HIGH 10k tbt by ThatOneCcj getting her a couple/2 realistic fb pieces + a bonus drawing (of what is tbd) for exceeding 5k.

There's a 15 minute snipe guard, so bids can exceed the 6PM deadline, and will continue to extend later until no further bids have been made for 15 mins.

Will add another reminder like this about 3 hours to the deadline.

TbIB5qa.png

Yes, I woke up at 6am just to do this xD
Call me a nerd, idc, I wanted an excuse to use this thing!!

Whoops, I'm a horrible host @ .@ totally lost track of time, lol.

Auction has ended!!
UtopiaJ wins RLC
ThatOneCcj wins TBT

^^ Wonderful auction guys, tysm for bidding!!​

Last edited:
Whoops, I'm a horrible host @ .@ totally lost track of time, lol.

Auction has ended!!
UtopiaJ wins RLC
ThatOneCcj wins TBT

^^ Wonderful auction guys, tysm for bidding!!​

Grats to the winners and good luck getting these great pieces done, Kain ; )

Back