• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

KAIN'S ART and CRAFT AUCTION // {HB: $10 / 10,000tbt} // ENDED

KainAronoele

Back from 3 year hiatus
Bells
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Lobo
White Rose
Pavé
Pikachu Easter Egg
Timmy Christmas Doll
145JI5f.png

Starts: 5/2
Ends: 5/22, 6PM (EDT) *

{{ This Auction has 2 separate options. A RLC section, and a TBT section, please bid accordingly ^^ }}

I WILL UPDATE OP FOR CURRENT HBs ONCE A DAY, SO CHECK THE TITLE OR RECENT POSTS FOR THEM FIRST!

OuH3QOc.png

EpjF5mg.png

|| SB: $5 ||
|| MBI: $1 ||
|| AB: None ||

4WsEIvJ.png

~ || Tier 1 || $5 - $15 || Charm Bottles || ~
|| Tier 2 || $16 - $24 || Necklace or Bracelet ||
|| Tier 3 || $25 - $34 || Earrings or Small Figurine ||
|| Tier 4 || $35 - $42 || Medium Figurine or Custom Shoes ||
|| Tier 5 || $43 - $55 || Custom Hat ||
|| Tier 6 || $56 - $75 || Anything up to $50 value + Chibi ||
|| Tier 7 || $76 - $100 || Anything up to $75 value + Anime ||
|| Tier 8 || $101 & up || Anything up to $100 value + Realistic Headshot ||
* The examples for each Tier are just things of the same equivalency, not that exact item. All prizes will be custom-made ^^
** I know some Tiers are a bit high, but it's just an option just in case I somehow get lucky xD

Rules!!
�� No retracting bids
�� Please only bid what you ACTUALLY have when bidding. Don't bid $20 but only have $10 but will be "getting paid on blah/blah" just to avoid possible problems
�� MUST be willing to give out address
�� Must pay through PayPal
�� Prizes do not have to be exact, but must be of same equivalency or lower.
�� I will pay shipping up to $10 (any extra will be added to your bid at the end)
�� Depending on what Tier wins, prizes can take anywhere from a week - a month to complete.
�� You are allowed to joint-bid with others. How prizes are divided though, will be completely up to you!!
�� Will add more rules if needed. Any questions, feel free to ask me!

My shop for other examples
Here is my Etsy shop, you may browse through all other examples I currently have, along with the original prices to help you get an idea of what things you can switch out and such, if wanting to.
Kain's Krafts

odL3Wi2.png

L1ni8UF.png

|| SB: 200tbt ||
|| MBI: 50tbt ||
|| AB: None ||

zXz0QBn.png

|| Tier 1 || 200 - 300tbt || Villager Baby ||
|| Tier 2 || 301 - 500tbt || Chibi ||
|| Tier 3 || 501 - 700tbt || Halfbody Anime ||
|| Tier 4 || 701 - 1000tbt || Fullbody Anime ||
|| Tier 5 || 1001 - 1200tbt || Realistic Headshot ||
|| Tier 6 || 1201 - 1500tbt || Realistic Bust ||
|| Tier 7 || 1501tbt - 1750tbt || Realitstic FB ||
~ || Tier 8 || 1750tbt & up || Realistic Couple/2 FB || ~
* Villager babies do NOT have to be villagers, they can be normal animals, Mayors, OCs, etc

Rules!!
�� No retracting bids
�� Please only bid what you have
�� NO nudes or NSFW request if won (some exceptions MAY be made)
�� Must send TBT before I start on the art
�� Art drawn does not have to be exactly what is offered, but must be of same equivalency or lower.
�� You are allowed to joint-bid with others. How prizes are divided though, will be completely up to you!!
�� Depending on what Tier wins, prizes can take anywhere from a week - a month to complete.
�� Will add more rules if needed. Any questions, feel free to ask me!

* BOTH AUCTIONS WILL HAVE 15-MINUTE SNIPE GUARDS
Auction is planned to end at 6pm EDT, if a bid is made within 15 mins of the end time the auction will extend for another 15 mins from the time of that bid, until the HB remains HB for those 15 mins.

** BOTH AUCTIONS GET A BONUS ITEM ONCE A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF BID IS PASSED
RLC - if $175 is passed, a bonus necklace will be added
TBT - if 5k is passed, a bonus drawing will be added (not sure what type yet)

Last edited:
You're so good at both drawing and making crafts, I'm jealous! Good luck, I hope this gets to a good tier :3

So I'm a little confused.

Do we bid which tier we want to win? or just go from start bid up? I hope that makes sense

So I'm a little confused.

Do we bid which tier we want to win? or just go from start bid up? I hope that makes sense

It's kind of like a normal auction that has tiers (at least I think it is xD) it's really your choice. It just means the higher the bid goes the more you'll be able to get!
You can bid however much you want to get to where you want it to be, the MBI just means the minimum you can bid next, you can always bid more.

Hope that wasn't confusing @ .@

Omg I love this idea.

BET : 1500 TBT.

//is there a buyout for TBT option? bc this is beautiful and I need it

Last edited:
Omg I love this idea.

BET : 1500 TBT.

//is there a buyout for TBT option? bc this is beautiful and I need it

Oh, ty! :3
I'll edit the HB.

And no, sadly > .< I don't have one because I will need this to go until the 22nd due to currently having so many RLCs to do atm. By the 22nd I'll be down to about 3 orders, which will then give me a better time to switch around. (weekends I draw because I'm usually out more, so during the weekends I'll be able to do the tbt winner's request ^^ )
Sorry if that was worded a bit weird, I'm horrible at explaining @ .@

Plus, I wouldn't know a good buyout xD

Back