• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Jarring Oddities

Status
Not open for further replies.
zHu0lQI.png

I used red chili flakes to try to make it look like blood​

Found this strange creature in the most peculiar swamp I've seen! The water was oddly blue, and this little guy doesn't seem too happy... I found him with only two tentacles, but as of making this post he's starting to grow more tentacles from all around his body. Maybe it's best if I release him back where I found him. 😰

TBT_jar_thing.JPG

I didn't have many pre-made objects to use so I made this lil guy from sculpy, and used some beads I found around the house to act as some funky sand lol

JarTBT.jpg

What's this specimen you say? It is the heart of a goblin! His heart may be small but this was no easy creature to slay!

(The suspension is made of water and red gatorade, the specimen itself is a sauce-covered potato!)​

46BC9B84-15D7-4570-85B6-861C17721546.jpeg

poor remy... unfortunately he accidentally added poison to his latest soup creation and died😰 luckily his rat friends and linguini decided to make another new soup out of him! the ratatouille stew. careful to not have any, its full of rabies!
Post automatically merged:

46BC9B84-15D7-4570-85B6-861C17721546.jpeg

poor remy... unfortunately he accidentally added poison to his latest soup creation and died😰 luckily his rat friends and linguini decided to make another new soup out of him! the ratatouille stew. careful to not have any, its full of rabies!

Attachments

• C51E4E50-F825-4971-B9B2-83943144F4BE.jpeg
    C51E4E50-F825-4971-B9B2-83943144F4BE.jpeg
    774.9 KB · Views: 16
1635640217628.png

Found this weird jar rooting around my freezer. Are those... eyeballs? I'll try not to think about it.
Also, there was this weird handprint over it that only showed up under black light. Anyone got any answers for that?

(air-dry clay 'dumplings' in a jar full of glow dye and food coloring. The handprint is UV-reactive acrylic paint)

Seems this poor little creature stepped into the wrong laboratory, it is now being preserved in this little jar for eternity...
IMG-5882.jpg

IMG-5883.jpg

What I used was a little jar, this little rat fellow, water with a little bit of watercolour paint for colour (I had no food colouring), and a bit of soap to create the bubbles at the top

In the jar, I see what looks like the punctured heart of a small deer, or perhaps some other wretched, innocent creature. The liquid (not blood, or not only blood), quivers and pulses as if the heart still beats. Black threads of liquid magic twist through that strange potion, holding the last spark of life trapped within the heart’s fragile membranes.

A label, fallen on the shelf with curling ends, could it have belonged to this jar? It reads simply,

the fairest

F60B6A58-27A3-4371-BFBB-E3317C964145.jpeg

Nestled within this jar of mysterious red fluids, perfectly preserved sleeps... a demon fetus. It was discovered within the manor itself years prior by Professor [r e d a c t e d]. Having spent years studying the subject, Professor [r e d a c t e d] strangely went missing, his notes left scattered about his desk, though they remain mostly illegible, stained by some mysterious liquid. Further research is needed on the specimen to determine why this baby Beelzebub has lasted so long in suspension. Wait a minute, did that eye just open...?

20211030_223527_1.jpg

The demon was sculpted using monster clay. The inside was made of foil, so it floated when I added water!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back