• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Jami's Totally Egg-Cellent Easter Egg Hunt!

I saw your Town name for just a moment on the green board and it disappeared.Is there something messed up with your wifi?
Edit: It also shows a communication error.

Last edited:
i cant! i keep getting the same error code! >_>

Try restarting your Wii? I'm not sure. Maybe we'll take a break and try again at 2:30-ish?

@MasterC: My Wi-Fi's fine. I restarted my Wii, though. Perhaps the whole WFC in general is being messed up.

Okay, we're for sure gonna take a break. Try again in 30 minutes, okay?

okay i even tried restarting it! it didn't work. i might try again.

Okay, it's still down D: I'm gonna walk my dog, so we'll give it another half hour or so until I get back then try again. This is gonna be very hard to postpone to a new date, since I'm super busy all week... But we'll see where things go. Come back on in a half hour, and if I'm not on, I'll be on soon. Sorry for the inconvenience...

Odd,I was able to go to someone else's town but it says there is a communication error when I click yours.

Wait! my brother is on my Wii playing a game.... now i will never make it! :(

Hm, well we can wait a bit. The rest are here, though. Think you can get him off within 5-10 minutes or so?

no, i can't i also gotta go to bed soon! maybe we can hold it tomorrow?

Ehh... Tomorrow's not gonna work for me... I have family over all day! Sorry man, looks like it's not gonna work. But MasterC says he'll have an egg hunt in his town some other time, so you can go there... So sorry.

Last edited:
Back