• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Jami's Totally Egg-Cellent Easter Egg Hunt!

Good question. To sign up, I will ask you to fill out this form.
Animal Crossing City Folk Name:Zeke
Animal Crossing City Folk Town name:Denver5
Animal Crossing City Folk Friend Code:3310-4885-2532
Do you own Wiispeak and will you use it at the event:I do not own Wii speak
Do you use a keyboard:Yes I use a keyboard
Are you trustworthy:Yes
Did you read the questions? To answer this, please write one point from each section that you read.
Rules:No going near the town hall because that is where you keep a whole buntch of items but not eggs.
How to play:When you fire your slingshot the players start running to dig up holes to find eggs
How to win:To win you need to have the most eggs or the most points and add them together and see who wins
Time and other info:Info is you are my 3rd friend so please stay my friend and time I would say is 7:00 on Friday like you said or on 1:00 on saturday like you said
Do you promise to follow the guidelines I posted:Yes

Good question. To sign up, I will ask you to fill out this form.
Animal Crossing City Folk Name:Zeke
Animal Crossing City Folk Town name: Denver5
Animal Crossing City Folk Friend Code:3310-4885-2532
Do you own Wiispeak and will you use it at the event:I do not own Wii speak
Do you use a keyboard:Yes I use a keyboard
Are you trustworthy:Yes
Did you read the questions? To answer this, please write one point from each section that you read.
Rules:No going near the town hall because that is where you keep a whole buntch of items but not eggs.
How to play:When you fire your slingshot the players start running to dig up holes to find eggs
How to win:To win you need to have the most eggs or the most points and add them together and see who wins
Time and other info:Info is you are my 3rd friend so please stay my friend and time I would say is 7:00 on Friday like you said or on 1:00 on saturday like you said
Do you promise to follow the guidelines I posted:Yes

Sorry man, the event already happened. Maybe next time, if I have it again. And to those who came, thanks for coming. It was a ton of fun! I'll try to get pictures up sometime!

Back