• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Is your sleeping pattern average ?

Nope.
Even when I have something to do the next day I still go to bed around 3.
Normally I go to bed when the sun just starts to rise.

I do online schooling, which I started to do because of my horrid sleeping habits.

The only time I have a normal schedule is when I go on vacations, like camping or something.

Vampiric, nocturnal, idek. I just like the night.

I wake up really early (6 a.m.) and fall asleep really early (around 9 p.m.). I'm such a light-weight. :blush:

Usually go to sleep at 10ish pm on school days until 7:30 am, and on non-school days, at 11ish until 8-8:30 ish

No
(School) Weekdays: 11 PM - 5:40 AM
Weekends: 2 AM - 11 AM

Summer Vacation: 3 AM to 12 PM

Last edited:
^ staying up to 3 aint average though.

i have more-or-less the same pattern as you, except i sleep 10 PM weekends.

It can range from 10pm- 8am <-- these being the times when I go to sleep, then I wake up when ever

Oh.. well, it's 5 AM.. this is my average sleeping schedule..

But I should sleep soon..

Last edited:
Yesterday I was petting my dog and accidentally fell asleep at 6 PM and slept 15 hours. lollllllllllllllll

Nope, it's all over the place but I am one if those people who feel better after less sleep so it's all good, it's almost midnight and I will be up for Atleast 2 hours yet. Oh well I like it, good thinking time.

my sleeping pattern is always changing
it's never set in stone..

but the most common times for me to pass out is around 2:00-4:00 AM
sometimes once in awhile I'll go to bed at 6:00 PM wake up 9ish PM and then go back to bed

Last edited:
Now it is. But I can easily get messed up. I usually sleep 6-8 hours. Or 10-12. Can't do 9 for some reason. Never less than 6, there's no such thing as a nap to me. But it really doesn't mess anything up for me, I hate when I get the 12 hour sleep going cause then I slowly get more and more off and then soon enough I'm awake only at night and going to bed when the sun comes up. Then I have to try and stay awake as long as I can like 18-24hrs to repair the damage LOL

My sleeping pattern has become utterly f-ed up lately. I go to bed around 4/5/6AM and wake up around 2/3PM. I have to get it fixed before the summer semester begins.

I'm currently in a bad habit of sleeping at 4-5am and waking up at 2-3pm. I absolutely hate it. I just hope that one of the jobs I've applied for hires me so I can get into a better sleeping pattern.

Back