• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Is your sleeping pattern average ?

I've a fairly normal sleep pattern, I guess? I mean, I sleep at night - a rarity on IRC, apparently. :p I go to sleep anytime between 9:30pm ~ 1:30am depending on how tired I am and how early I need to be up. Wake-up anytime between 5am and 9am, usually dependant on when I went to bed / when my alarm needs to go off.

Last edited:
My sleep schedule is all kinds of jacked; since summer vacation started back in May, I haven't gone to sleep before sunrise once. (The internet has a lot to do with that, but still)

LOOOOOOOOL no, not at all. these days I've been falling asleep at like 4am and waking up 12 hours later. I've missed school a lot because of it this past week. I know it's bad but I can't help it *sigh* I'm trying to fix my sleeping habits though.

my sleeping patterns a mess. even though i have school i still end up staying up till 3.

and on the weekend, i can sleep for 14 hours straight. yeah nah

I've been staying up till 4 AM recently and it seems that is when the birds start chirping, making it even harder to fall asleep.

Sleep? Who needs sleep? What's a sleep? I don't... even... I don't

fa8tzZT.gif

sleep...

zzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
it doesnt matter whn I sleep I always wake up at 4-6am. I can go back to sleep after the first wake up, which i usually do, its just weird to me???

like my body has some set wakeup time idk

sleep is for the weak

but i mostly fall asleep at 10-12 on school days. 1am on weekends. sometimes i randomly wake up at like 5 or 6 on saturdays and it pisses me off

Well I'm out of school so I don't have to be up at 6 or at 10 (end of the year I was allowed to start later) but I go to bed between 10pm-1am. I wake between 5am-12pm. Usually when I go to bed early I wake up late and when I go to bed late I wake up early. But it isn't super bad I guess.

Pretty average. When I have work I have to be up at 4 or 5 am so I can't go to bed too late or I can't function for the day. I'll usually end up in bed anywhere from 10-12pm.
When I have the next day off or I'm on vacation and can sleep in until I want, I can be up until 2 or 3 am.
Depends on the day overall.

Yeah, not at all. I'm usually up until 3AM on school nights. Hell, sometimes I was up the entire night and still went to school. On weekends I'll usually end up sleeping in until the afternoon. Last summer was the worst. I'd be asleep until 8PM and fall asleep at around 12PM the next day.

i used to go to sleep at 10ish because i was made to, but since staying at my grandmother's house i go to sleep at around 1 and even then its because i feel like i should, not because im tired. i wonder how long i could stay awake if left by myself

I have no idea if it's medication or my body is just done but it's like forcefully regulating itself. I wake up at near on the clock times of 6 on weekdays and 9 on weekends, and can't stay up past 3AM whereas I used to be able to for days in a row.

I lost the need to constantly nap though and I have no idea how I feel about that haha. Being awake for so long is kind of unnerving.

Back