• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Inception viewing number 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So I saw it again, only to be more confused about a few things. Was the whole thing a dream? Why did they show old Saito at the beginning? Was the cut to young Saito to show what happened before he hit Limbo and became old? Was Mal possibly awake in a higher dream level after she killed herself? Need to see it again.... lol Also, why were the kids clothes the same at the end?

my suggestion is to join an inception-based forum, or make one yourself.
(not meaning quit this one, mind you)

i doubt only one/two people other than you care about the movie.

grats.

a small notepad might be handy, if you're going to look for things/when you see it next.

4 times? Wow.
XD
I don't know why, but this topic makes me laugh alot.

kalinn said:
4 times? Wow.
XD
You mean the fact David's probably shelled out close 60 or more dollars to watch a movie four times instead of waiting for it to hit DVD/Blu-Ray like most people?

Tom said:
kalinn said:
4 times? Wow.
XD
You mean the fact David's probably shelled out close 60 or more dollars to watch a movie four times instead of waiting for it to hit DVD/Blu-Ray like most people?
Pretty much.

Ricano said:
Tom said:
kalinn said:
4 times? Wow.
XD
Pretty much.
Yeah, that's probably it.

Tom said:
kalinn said:
4 times? Wow.
XD
ive shelled out 25 bucks.

I have a job, plenty of money

its a good movie

chris nolan is a beast

and theres still unanswered questions and theories that need to be thought out more.

Why people care what David spends his own money on I'll never know, let him do what he likes. If he likes the movie and wants to see it multiple times, then that's his decision.

Anyway... I still haven't seen Inception, I suppose I should xD

SSgt. Garrett said:
Tickets $12.50
x4 = 49.00

Popcorn + drink
x4 = $28

Buying the DVD
= $20

Total estimated price: $98
i payed 5 dollars a ticket except for the last one

i dont buy popcorn

Jas0n said:
Why people care what David spends his own money on I'll never know, let him do what he likes. If he likes the movie and wants to see it multiple times, then that's his decision.

its pretty much a movie you have to see multiple times to figure out.

David said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Tickets $12.50
x4 = 49.00

Popcorn + drink
x4 = $28

Buying the DVD
= $20

Total estimated price: $98
i payed 5 dollars a ticket except for the last one

i dont buy popcorn
$5 a ticket? I need to move to wherever you are.

Tickets are $4.50 where I live. And you can get a large popcorn and two large drinks for $3.50.

I'm getting ripped off compared to you guys! $9.00 a ticket and popcorn $3.50 for a small and candy $4.00!

David said:
Jas0n said:

its pretty much a movie you have to see multiple times to figure out.
like i said.. my suggestion is to take notes/bring a little notepad.

or, just join an inception forum. i'm sure they figured out the entire plot by collaborating with just one viewing.

but still, if you like the movie, grats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back