Not open for further replies.

sailorerika

壊れて Messiah
Bells
April Birthstone (Diamond)
ど
Feedback
100% (33) +
I've began my cycling town and Octavian is the first to move. Haven't had him long but would like to give him a loving home.

Note: this will probably not be my official cycling thread; also still very new to this forum.

I got him from another town and honestly haven't spoken to him or been inside his home since I got him which was a few days ago, so I'm not sure :(. I can tell you he is wearing his original shirt but his things are all packed up.

I got him from another town and honestly haven't spoken to him or been inside his home since I got him which was a few days ago, so I'm not sure :(. I can tell you he is wearing his original shirt but his things are all packed up.

oh, then good luck..

ugh if I could have becky/roald move out I would totally ask for him D;
but I dont want to risk tting a dreamie.......
good luck!

ugh if I could have becky/roald move out I would totally ask for him D;
but I dont want to risk tting a dreamie.......
good luck!

Darn :/ I really don't want to void him. I'll keep until tomorrow if no one can get him before I go to bed. Who knows, maybe in that time one of your villagers would have moved!

Darn :/ I really don't want to void him. I'll keep until tomorrow if no one can get him before I go to bed. Who knows, maybe in that time one of your villagers would have moved!

Yeah I hate voiding a villager :c
Who knows haha, anyways good luck c":

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back