• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

IMPRACTICAL JOKERS*cries*

At least hair grows back and the license can be renewed in ten years. Those tattoos though... :rolleyes:

This is a lot worse than the tattoos imo. He's going to be walking around for weeks looking like that, and every time he has to show his license to someone, that's what they'll see. People won't see the tattoo out in public.

Last edited:
Funny, I was going to bump this thread lmao

So my bro said to me "You always have Impractical Jokers on" and I was all...

yki4DO.gif

Funny, I was going to bump this thread lmao

So my bro said to me "You always have Impractical Jokers on" and I was all...

yki4DO.gif

Impractical Jokers is probably the only show I can watch reruns of over and over and not get bored of it. It's pretty much the only non-sports show I watch. I always tune in to TruTV if they're showing reruns as long as it's not Sunday (because that's NFL day) and my favorite sports teams/shows aren't on at the time.

Impractical Jokers is probably the only show I can watch reruns of over and over and not get bored of it. It's pretty much the only non-sports show I watch. I always tune in to TruTV if they're showing reruns as long as it's not Sunday (because that's NFL day) and my favorite sports teams/shows aren't on at the time.
I don't get bored of it although sometimes I am in the mood for ut, sometimes I am not. I need to catch up on some of the new episodes though. I saw that London episode though, it was amazing looool

Oh man that new episode last night made my night :')

I was dying when Q was smashed the giant case of glasses and started jumping on them LMAO

Last edited:
So funny! Love this show!
Murr is so funny... his tooth!.. the eyebrows!! Hahaha
And omg.. their tattoos! xD

TruTv plays it all of the time, we watch it every now and then but it always seems to be the re-runs that I've seen, I really enjoy this show though, makes me laugh every time. I love when they can't help but laugh too. XD

Nooooo! IMPRACTICAL JOKERS!!!! I just moved not long ago and I haven't been able to watch them!!! So what did I miss?

Back