• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

IMPRACTICAL JOKERS*cries*

Yesssssss, I love Impractical Jokers so much! Sal is my baby.. Lol. I love him & Q!

I need to catch up on the new episodes lol

I just had a dream where I met Murr and his family irl and they invited me to have dinner with them. o:

Last edited:
I just had a dream where I met Murr and his family irl and they invited me to have dinner with them. o:

OMG SO COOL DX

I had a dream I married Q ... *embarrassed cx* omg cx

- - - Post Merge - - -

I did too on Thursday but my sleeping schedule is so messed up, I was awake by like 1 am so I caught the replay at 2 am lol

I'm gonna do that xD ahahha alarm

Last edited:
OMG SO COOL DX

I had a dream I married Q ... *embarrassed cx* omg cx
INo your dream, when he proposed, did he have the ring hidden in trash? Lol xD

INo your dream, when he proposed, did he have the ring hidden in trash? Lol xD

hahah I'm dead xD I remember we were at the beach xD I think he digged it up from the ground xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

And now I'm in love with Q xD

hahah I'm dead xD I remember we were at the beach xD I think he digged it up from the ground xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

And now I'm in love with Q xD
XD I honestly can't choose my favorite, but I think it might be Sal. :3

So, I just found this video of the punishment where Sal and Joe had to open for Imagine Dragons, recorded by someone in the crowd:

Awesome to see what it's like from this perspective as opposed to the edited parts they show on TV.

So, I just found this video of the punishment where Sal and Joe had to open for Imagine Dragons, recorded by someone in the crowd:

Awesome to see what it's like from this perspective as opposed to the edited parts they show on TV.

Shut your face grandma! Shut your *** **** face !!! Cx I'm seriously gonna buy the sweater

- - - Post Merge - - -

I cried when Murr got both his nipples pierced AND his belly button xD

Seriously yeah xD it said sexy too xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

But it's true o: I never thought tajt someone on ththat side would record it o:from their perspective

Back