I'm back

Bastoise99

Retired Staff
Bells
Hello everyone. I returned from Washington DC today...it was a very good vacation. I saw all the monuments, museums, government buildings, the White House, and several other things. In saw all the new updates, posts, threads, ect...I'll be pretty busy with catching up and a few other things, so if you have a message for me, I might not get to it immediately, but I will eventually...

Bastoise99

I'm glad you're back. For a moment I though you left us forever. I forgot about your vacation. Anywho, I'm glad you saw our Capital city, which I hear is quite nice.

Welcome back Blast.

:p

Hope you like the load of work that I'll assign to you tomorrow.

:D

Welcome Back Bulerias... i mean Bastoise...

yeah, did you catch me that firefly?

that place is so cool... fireflies... chiggers... everything...

BAMBAM! said:
As you can see nothing special, I hope you were careful, dangrues place DC is...
Dangerous... Things aren't like they sound in English, which is why we have to learn as many of the messed up words as possible.

;)

Anyway, welcome back to TBT, I have a new obsession now...

PIKMIN042 said:
BAMBAM! said:
As you can see nothing special, I hope you were careful, dangrues place DC is...
Dangerous... Things aren't like they sound in English, which is why we have to learn as many of the messed up words as possible.

;)

I can see that. I'm glad too... The proper English must be enforced.

PIKMIN042 said:
BAMBAM! said:

;)

Thanks everyone.

Also Bam, DC is a very safe place. They have the Secret Service police, park rangers, regular police, Metro police, and a few others. We staed in the Grand Hyatt. It was only 2 blocks from the White House

Back