• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying I need flowers, the kind doesn't matter =3

ZOriginalAnimal

Silent Shinobi
Bells
Switch
0609-5956-6482
Cake
Feedback
100% (18) +
If you have any flowers you don't want and want to get rid of I'll take them at your price as long as it's reasonable.
I need any type of flower but the ones I need the most of are lilys, white and red roses, and violets.

I have my inventory filled (except for one slot) with both red and white roses. 7K for all of them?

K, I'll be on for a while. So, for now I'll add you, come when you can. Also, the price is up to you, I really don't care.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's your fc?

I have like 50 or so yellow roses and yellow lillies, would you like to come over and take them? I'll just give you them for free :)

EDIT: just pm me when you are ready :)

Last edited:
You can come raid my cycle town for free. Empty your locker...there are HUNDREDS! FC: 2277-7963-2818

I have like 50 or so yellow roses and yellow lillies, would you like to come over and take them? I'll just give you them for free :)

EDIT: just pm me when you are ready :)
Thank you X3 I'll come in a few minutes whenever your ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can come raid my cycle town for free. Empty your locker...there are HUNDREDS! FC: 2277-7963-2818
X] Alright, mind if I make a couple trips? I'll come in like 10 minutes, if that's fine.

Back