• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

I hope I'm not late to the party!

red_odessa

Bells
Hey guys!

I'm a pretty savvy animal crossing trader/collector and figured I'd give this community a try. I'm currently playing a pretty fresh town, so I'm excited to see what's knocking around here! The TBT system seems a little intimidating, but also really interesting and unique compared to other forums. Can't wait to get trading!

*furiously saves up for switch in time for new release* I will not be late to the next one, I swear.

oh, I'm sorry, but we're in the middle of cleanup now

feel free to help yourself to any leftover drinks in the fridge though

Last edited:
Hey, welcome! Glad to see more people joining, especially with the new game releasing soon (hopefully). Hope you enjoy your time here, and feel free to send me a PM if you want to chat, or do anything in ACNL :)

Hey, welcome! Glad to see more people joining, especially with the new game releasing soon (hopefully). Hope you enjoy your time here, and feel free to send me a PM if you want to chat, or do anything in ACNL :)

It was the switch announcment that pushed me to branch out! I gotta get all my wishlists filled in quick, and this place is amazing for it. It's so friendly and active here!

Back