• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

I got robbed 170k in turnips. >_>

Dr. Keko

Bells
Kso yeah, that's the last time I let people in my town when I have turnips lying around.
But if anyone knows an
Ender from Newland
Snub from Rotistan

I'm pretty sure they took them. Cos I caught one of them taking them and trying to leave, but I reset. >_>

EDIT:
The problems been resolved now that ender returned everything that was taken. Thanks for the honesty. :)

:'( I'm sorry I stole them. Snub didn't do any of it, he's cool. I just saw it as an opportunity to get rich and wasn't thinking. I already sold them too >_< . Please add me again, I am so guilty.

BowzaTheKing said:
:'( I'm sorry I stole them. Snub didn't do any of it, he's cool. I just saw it as an opportunity to get rich and wasn't thinking. I already sold them too >_< . Please add me again, I am so guilty.
I thought you said Snub took them as well.

I'm really sorry. Snub did none of it except for the 200. I had a completely empty inventory then took 15x100 turnips and left for a while to bury them in my town. Then I came back after tricking snub out of your town. Why am I so evil? D:

Next time you should drop all the turnips in your house then nobody steals them and thats how i make sure that no one steals my turnips

I'll give back the 1,500 soon and snub already gave back the 200 he stole. Please don't hate us. Especially snub, he hardly did any of it. :,(

Back