• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

I got robbed 170k in turnips. >_>

K I'll give you them now, did you remove me from your list? I'll give them back now if you edit the first post to say I gave them back and am not a bad guy. Also please stay my friend.

BowzaTheKing said:
leelu said:
1,700 does not equal 170k.

170k is 170,000.

And that's your math lesson for the day.
I'm confused. >_<
The topic of the post says "I got robbed 170k in turnips."

Adding k to the end of a number means it's that number times 1000. So the topic says "I got robbed 170,000 in turnips."

When really it was only 1,700. If someone wants to write 1,700 with a k, it would be 1.7k.

lmao you're hopeless xD

I meant 170k bells worth of turnips. Yes I'm aware I lost 1.7k turnips but they were 100 each

BowzaTheKing said:
leelu said:

170k is 170,000.

I'm confused. >_<

<big>EDIT- He meant 170k in money leelu</big>
Alright I misunderstood. Good luck selling your turnips for more than 100 bells a piece, my stalk market keeps going down, in the 50's now.

leelu said:
BowzaTheKing said:
leelu said:

170k is 170,000.

I'm confused. >_<
The topic of the post says "I got robbed 170k in turnips."

Adding k to the end of a number means it's that number times 1000. So the topic says "I got robbed 170,000 in turnips."

When really it was only 1,700. If someone wants to write 1,700 with a k, it would be 1.7k.
Is your gate open keko? And shut up leelu, he meant 170k worth of turnips, notice the use of the word "in"?

leelu said:
BowzaTheKing said:
leelu said:

170k is 170,000.

I'm confused. >_<

<big>EDIT- He meant 170k in money leelu</big>
Alright I misunderstood. Good luck selling your turnips for more than 100 bells a piece, my stalk market keeps going down, in the 50's now.
Isn't it stock?

Eh.

Grand Theft is fun.

BowzaTheKing said:
Is your gate open keko? And shut up leelu, he meant 170k worth of turnips, notice the use of the word "in"?
Chill out, I already said I misunderstood.

leelu said:
BowzaTheKing said:
Sorry I didn't see. And keko please still be my friend and change the first post of the topic. You're making me and my friend look bad.
:huh: :gyroidconfused:

BowzaTheKing said:
leelu said:
BowzaTheKing said:
Sorry I didn't see. And keko please still be my friend and change the first post of the topic. You're making me and my friend look bad.
:huh: :gyroidconfused:
You took 170,000 in turnips.

olol That boat already left the harbor.

BowzaTheKing said:
I took 150,000 in turnips and I'm giving them back right now.
Kay, well, using that logic, if I were to go out, murder 5 people, then use unholy magics to bring them back as zombies and apologize, I would get off scott free.

That idea is so brilliant, I need to go try it.

Back