Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
I'm very insecure but I'm trying to draw more... (o´ᴗ`o)

🌼
Lolly as human
u1nRbf6.jpg

Sailor Moon redraw challenge
Gmekrtb.jpg

Pixel Lady (work in progress)
Akahebi.jpg

Last edited:
INSECURE FOR WHAT THESE ARE SO BEAUTIFUL OMG

MY SELF ESTEEM IS -9999
I lack the "Done is better than perfect/finished not perfect/practice makes perfect" mindset. I get anxious if I work on a piece for too long, but I just... keep going. In my head there's always something wrong with what I'm drawing and I HAVE to fix it. No mistakes allowed, only masterpieces. I have unrealistic expectations and my brain thinks they're realistic.

...but I'm working on it. I'm trying to take it easy and I think I'm making some progress (o´ᴗ`o)

---

Pixel thingy I've been working on! Pixel art is extremely fun and also very satisfying.

I'm making a game screen mockup -animated!!!- and this lady's gonna be a shop owner or something similar. Her design's gonna change a bit, probably. 🐍 She still doesn't have an official name so... you can call her Snake Lady for now

Akahebi.jpg

Study I did at 2AM with no pen pressure because sometimes my tablet hates me and I was too lazy to reboot everything...
It's a frame from the Once in a Lifetime music video
I don't like the result that much but it was a fun experiment 🌟

Sameasitneverwas.jpg

These are so dope!! I've been really into this kind of art lately! I hope to learn to be as good as you 😱😭😍

YOUR ART IS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL AAAA!!! ALSO - I DIDN’T KNOW I NEEDED ART OF HUMAN LOLLY IN MY LIFE UNTIL TODAY!

AAAAAA THESE ARE AMAZING! DO YOU ACCEPT COMMISSION WITH INGAME ITEMS AS PAYMENT?

Not taking any king of commissions at the moment!

These are so dope!! I've been really into this kind of art lately! I hope to learn to be as good as you 😱😭😍

Thank you, learning is a lifelong process!

Last edited:
Back