• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

How's the weather for you today?

It was pouring all day until 5 pm. Then it lowered into a steady sprinkle. I forgot to bring an umbrella, so I hope that I don’t get sick from wearing a wet knit jacket.

We are expecting freezing rain in a couple of hours. It will continue for a long time tomorrow and it seems this week in general will be rainy.

Ice is the worst because of what it does to the power and roads. I hope everyone will be careful, safe, and warm.

Spring can't come soon enough.

It has been raining on and off all day today but it seems to have finally settled down, and now its just chilly. I really like cold weather I jsut wish my house was insulated better so that it wasn't as cold inside my house but at least I am bundled up.

It's suppose to warm up when day break hits. It is suppose to last a couple of days. It will still be rainy though. But 40F is waaaay better than single digits! : D

Super rainy. It’s going to be like this until tomorrow morning, but the good news is that it shouldn’t rain for at least another week, and most of the week is supposed to be sunny.

In the 70's (Fahrenheit) with a breeze today. Perfect temperature and weather, but odd for January. It's supposed to be colder in Texas during this month. And some people still don't believe in global warming. :rolleyes:

Right now it's pretty cloudy, dark and cold! It was pouring all morning and finally there has been a break and it seems like it won't rain for the rest of the day. This is definitely the right kind of weather for Jan/February. There is supposed to be another storm coming this weekend.

Today it has been cloudy all day with a lot of wind and now the rain has started, we are supposed to get a lot of rain today and tomorrow. I really don't mind the rain as long as I don't have to drive in it. I'm in for the night as well as my mom cause people are not the best drivers in the rain.

I woke up to freezing rain today. Lucky kids had school cancelled, but I still have to go to work. I still haven't slipped this year! Now I'm probably going to since I brought it up.

It’s 50° F right now, and sunny. This is either global warming or a sign of spring, but whatever it is, it’s only going to last until the end of the weekend.

Hot 🥵
I'm very tired of all the hot weather we're having. Could use all that snow on my NH island to cool me down

We have a thunderstorm and it's raining currently. FINALLY! Much appreciated. Especially since I slept like a baby last night, and thanks to this I'll probably sleep even better tonight! I really need it after having my sleep interrupted for several nights by noisy construction workers, haha.

Back