• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

How tall are you? Does your height bother you?

I’m 4’11” I hate it, I have to get on top of counters to reach cabinets, and reaching stuff at grocery stores is a nightmare, I get made fun of by friends at times and about how close I have to have the car seat to the steering wheel. I’m the shortest in my family, even my younger siblings are taller.

I’m 5’10, which is probably the most standard you can get. Since I’m adopted, I can’t really gauge myself to my genetic parents, but from the adoption reports they were of average height as well (5’4 and 5’10). What’s weird is that my sister (also adopted but from a different family) is 3 years older but 4’11. I know it bothers her a lot, so I always aim to be respectful and treat her the same as anybody

I’m 5’2.5 and I hate it. I’ve been this size for ten years now. That “growth spurt” that people apparently have never happened to me. I work at a bakery and people make me get them doughnuts from the top shelf and it’s annoying.

i’m 5’2 at 18 years old - it doesn’t bother me all that much but it does kinda suck sometimes lol

I'm 4'10 and 22 and it's never really bothered me. Honestly, the only reason I've really noticed my height is because people are always pointing it out to me. Of course, I notice it when I can't reach stuff, or when I see myself in the mirror next to someone, but I'm so used to that.

I see a lot of people complain about being short, a lot of times in a joking matter of course, but I mean, now, I don't think I would ever want to be tall or even average height. Maybe because it's just something that I'm so used to.

The only reason I've ever wanted to be taller is b/c when I was younger I was just excited about finally reaching 5', but only because it would have felt like a goal that I had reached. The height didn't really matter to me, and height had never been something that I was concerned about as a child. It only became so prevalent to me b/c of how many people used to comment on it.

170 cm ( 5'6"approximately) and i'm fine with my height.
I'm a girl and my height is standard, maybe a little taller than average.

I’m 5’5, maybe a touch under! I honestly like my height. Sometimes I wish I was a bit taller but I think I just wish my legs were longer haha. I think I look shorter than I really am.

Anyways, I don’t mind it! It’s nice because I work in a nursery school so the furniture and everything is made for my little ones. If I was really tall I think I would have a hard time sitting at the table with them and what not. Sometimes I need help reaching things on top shelves but otherwise I don’t have issues.

I am 5'1 (1,55 m) at 25 years old. It bothers me sometimes, because people tend to estimate me younger than I am (it doesn't help I have a babyface)... another consequence is that I don't like to be in large crowds (I live in the country with the tallest people in general, so..), since that means I cannot look around me very well and leads me to feeling a bit claustrophobic.

Oh, and I can't reach into cupboards in the kitchen and other high. Which is annoying because my boyfriend is 6'3 (1,92 m) and he tends to put as much as possible in the back :') I can always get him to grab things for me, though.

Other things: clothing is always way too long (even when it is just a size xs - why do they think people with that size are generally still 1,80 m or something??), I have very small feet (I can fit into children's shoes easily), etc. etc.

I'm like 5'6'' and that's pretty average here. The only thing that bothers me is that I'm taller than my parents though.

5'6" / 170 cm. I don't mind it but my body shape/pear hips-ass makes me look really tiny

I’m 5’2” and I’m fine with it, not too short not too tall. I can reach the car petals so I got that going for me!

I’m 5’7 (1,74 m) as a girl and it’s like a love-hate relationship. I’m not that tall for a girl but I always stick out like a sore thumb with whoever I am with, and I even get mistaken as older than I really am. It’s fine, because I was born with it, and that was what I have been given. Though, I wish I could be a couple of inches shorter.

I’m around 154cm? I rather be taller but it doesn’t bother me that much. People always assume I am younger due to my height but I’m approaching my 30s so I’m totally fine with looking younger than I am lol.

Im 5'6" and I wish I was a bit taller (like one or two inches) because I have such a short torso compared to my legs and I would like to even it out a bit

I’m 5’9”. I think it’s a pretty good height because I’m tall enough that people take me seriously, but not so tall that people are always commenting on it (like my sister, who’s 6’2”). My boyfriend is like 5’ maybe, so I do get a lot of weird looks because of that, but I never really thought about my own height other than that.

5'4" gang checking in - It used to bother me a lot more than it does now, I've kind of gotten to a point where I realised it was a waste of brainpower to worry about something I can't change.

Back