• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

How old do you really feel?

Physically, I feel like I’m in my 30s.
Mentally, I feel like I’m around 19/20.
Looks wise, I think I have a baby face? A girl at work thought I was 17 until I told her it was my 26th birthday a week back. Not complaining though! Guess SPF does help with anti aging 🤣

Physically, I feel like I’m in my 30s.
Mentally, I feel like I’m around 19/20.
Looks wise, I think I have a baby face? A girl at work thought I was 17 until I told her it was my 26th birthday a week back. Not complaining though! Guess SPF does help with anti aging 🤣
i am a 1st grade teacher once on my first day they were like wheres your hall pass to be here
EDIT: i am like 5 feet i see some 5th graders about that size so that made me feel like the tall kid but i am the small teacher

Last edited:
the last few weeks ive had some phantom pains that make me feel 50 but besides that i feel my age

i honestly don't know man i've been feeling really weird lately

i just graduated high school i've got college and my life ahead of me and i know i've got a good future and i know i have a lot of hope but sometimes i feel like things in my life, moments i was supposed to have got skipped over and missed

but i'll get that figured out sometime
i've got my whole life to think about it after all

i feel 12 and 22 at the same time it feels like i'm simulatiously too old and too young but i guess that's just the feeling of growing up

i honestly don't know man i've been feeling really weird lately

i just graduated high school i've got college and my life ahead of me and i know i've got a good future and i know i have a lot of hope but sometimes i feel like things in my life, moments i was supposed to have got skipped over and missed

but i'll get that figured out sometime
i've got my whole life to think about it after all

i feel 12 and 22 at the same time it feels like i'm simulatiously too old and too young but i guess that's just the feeling of growing up
you have a great username

I'm 27 and I get mistaken for being like 15 (I get charged half-price on bus journeys lmao and I have now stopped correcting the drivers about my age so i'm like a baby-faced criminal out here getting discounts i'm technically not eligible for)

Mentally I feel about my age, but I think I come across a bit younger sometimes. I've always been kind of immature in terms of my sense of humour and the way I talk, but I have a world-view that is a bit more aged than it was when I was 16. I never feel particularly old but I definitely feel my age when i'm around younger people, and I'm definitely out of the loop in terms of my music tastes lol so that sets me apart from younger people.

I'm 27 and I get mistaken for being like 15 (I get charged half-price on bus journeys lmao and I have now stopped correcting the drivers about my age so i'm like a baby-faced criminal out here getting discounts i'm technically not eligible for)

Mentally I feel about my age, but I think I come across a bit younger sometimes. I've always been kind of immature in terms of my sense of humour and the way I talk, but I have a world-view that is a bit more aged than it was when I was 16. I never feel particularly old but I definitely feel my age when i'm around younger people, and I'm definitely out of the loop in terms of my music tastes lol so that sets me apart from younger people.
i am 22 and pepole think i am like 11 cause i am a teacher they once said " Hey wheres your hall pass " lol do i really look like i am 11 i am small as a few kids that age but i dont look like one really when you see my face also 2 weeks ago the janitor was yelling at me for using the teacher bathroom he thought i was a child XD

Reactions: 0ni
i am 22 and pepole think i am like 11 cause i am a teacher they once said " Hey wheres your hall pass " lol do i really look like i am 11 i am small as a few kids that age but i dont look like one really when you see my face also 2 weeks ago the janitor was yelling at me for using the teacher bathroom he thought i was a child XD
lmao wow that's extreme. One part of me thinks it would always be a bit satisfying to tell these people, "actually I'm a teacher here" and just watch the expression on their face change, but another part of me understands it probably gets old fast lol

lmao wow that's extreme. One part of me thinks it would always be a bit satisfying to tell these people, "actually I'm a teacher here" and just watch the expression on their face change, but another part of me understands it probably gets old fast lol
yeah they were just like :oops: sorry ( i said i work here )

I’m 22 but because of my personality I feel old haha i’m not into any partying or drinking just because it doesn’t interest me. Even my sister gives me a hard time about it lol It definitely made me feel weird like I was supposed to like it 💀

on vrchat though people think I sound 16 since my voice is a bit soft?😨

Such a hard question. I’m 27, but mostly feel like I’m 16 ( appearance wise, that’s how I look). Since I look so young , strangers treat me like a kid. People who do know me say I’m super mature though. Soul wise, I feel older than 40. Yet I still love video games and kid stuff, so I don’t really know 🤷🏻‍♀️

it really depends on the day... some days i feel like a lively 23!! other days i feel.... 55, lmao. some days i feel like i'm 12 again, either because i feel helpless and confused about the world, or because i'm able to recapture that sense of wonder again when everything seemed possible. occasionally i feel like i'm 85 and all my good years have passed... and sometimes, perhaps least of all, when i've been on top of things and handling problems like a mature adult and feeling okay about everything, i finally feel like i'm 30 lmao

I turn 27 next Friday. Sometimes I feel like my age but a lot of the time I feel like a teenager still, even though I'm much more mature than I was then. I feel like I'll always be a kid at heart

I'm 23 but I feel like I'm still a kid at heart. I've never really felt old or everytime it's my birthday I don't really feel like I'm aging lmao. It could be that people usually think I look younger than my age, but I feel like I've always kept my carefree mind that I had when I was younger.

im 15 and sometimes i feel old but sometimes i feel like an 11 year old lmao😭

Like 35 or maybe even older... Especially since I'm getting like... an alarming amount of grey hairs. If only it'd grow into a cool looking streak like Tulsi's. :/ But no. It's just going everywhere so I won't be that lucky.

In reality I am 23 lol.

I'm 23 but I feel like I'm 12 for my childlike humor and because I haven't experienced life much as a young adult.

I’ll be 24 in January but I honestly don’t feel like I have an age. It’s just a number to me at the end of the day. People always think I’m much younger than I am. I got asked a few days ago if I was sixteen, lmao. I sometimes wish I looked a little bit older. I think it’s more the way I dress, though, and less to do with how I actually look. It’s my aesthetic though, so…

26 and feel like I’m 17. Like I know I’m an adult but I don’t feel like an adult.
Still obsessed with video games and Lego
and hate adult responsibilities.
I have ASD tho, so it may explain why I feel young. Technically also look young for my age too.

I'm 30 and I feel about the same as I did about a decade ago, so about 20.

I imagine a lot of it has to do with once you're 18 [in the UK] you're legally old enough to do anything and have passed all the age barriers for having to do things, so nothing really changes from that point onward in terms of milestones such as leaving mandatory education, being able to drink, watch adult rated movies and all that jazz.

I still play video games, I still write and play music, I still draw and paint, still do and enjoy all the exact same things I have since I was a kid. The only real difference is I've been able to sink more time and money into those things.

Physically I feel about the same too, or even the best I've ever been. I get mistaken for early 20's most of the time, no health issues, seemingly none of the issues people my age complain about...Which is probably helped by not having kids because DAMN, a lot of those people look and sound like they're 30 going on 45.

Back