Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
So what systems do you have?
Please vote and post!
I have the Gamecube, PS2, and DS!

Wait a minute I messed up!!!
you can't vote for more than one so which is your favorite?

still post which ones you own though!

Oh my, how long has it been since you all have had contact with me? A month, a year? I don't remember. But, I'm ready to continue my ACAC duties. Let me tell you why I kind of took a "Vacation"...

First of all, my internet connection was acting up. I had to wait and buy a new computer, which I now have.

Second, playing RuneScape. Hey, It's fun, especially with a Lv. 61 member player. Oh well.

Things were getting a little dull, so I decided to return to what I once did.

But, man, things have changed! I'm going to have to post a lot just to catch up! Lol, little joke there. Also, I found my inner writer. He was eating a bacon and egg sandwich.

What I mean is, I've gotten a whole lot better at writing than before I left.

So, I'm here, and ready to continue.

SPORGE27 said:
So what systems do you have?
Please vote and post!
I have the cube, PS2, and DS!
I do too! i didn'twant to waste money on the xbox when it only has one good . And the psp its $249.99!!!!

I KNEW you were having internet problems! And is Runescape THAT addictive? You'll have to do a lot of posting to get to me! :lol:

well, new sages, bastoise is local mod of GC board, lots of contests, teaming up in trivia and lots of cool stuffs.

ZERO_13 said:
well, new sages, bastoise is local mod of GC board, lots of contests, teaming up in trivia and lots of cool stuffs.
and linkerator is local mod of the spam board.

Welcome back.. glad to see the curse didn't get you.

;)

Poor TYOSHI...

:(

Back