• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

How many internet tabs do you have open?

11 ahhhhhh.... I really need to close some but then I also have to do "reopen closed tab" to find it again

My laptop is off, soooo... none.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But on phone, only two.

Usually two to five tabs unless I'm looking for something and it's urgent. I hate having so many that are open. They look messy haha

I have 9 open, which is around the usual amount I have. My old computer never could have handled that, but my current computer could handle close to 100 tabs if it really needed to. I have since resorted to having 2 windows open, so I can more easily navigate them.

I don't like keeping too many open at one time, at most I'll have 3 :^P

- - - Post Merge - - -

dont talk to me about how many i have open on my phone tho lmao

Last edited:
usually around 6 on my phone? over time it'll go up to 30+ though so i have to keep closing everything. on my laptop i'll usually have 5 tabs open max but if i'm shopping or something there will be lots

6 open right now. :3
YouTube, 3x Belltreeforums, leboncoin (selling stuff) & t-online (newspage) :D

I just counted and there are 14 including this page. They're like permanently open actually.

1. Google translator
  2. Document to keep track of the town clock of each towns ( I have eight. )
  3. Spread sheet to keep track of in-game items and stuff
  4. This page
  5. Someone's wishlist
  6. MoriDB
  7. AC wiki Hose Customization
  8. Someone's tumblr
  9. My imgur
  10. Online tool to make the pictures have transparent background
  11. Personal financial note
  12. Shampoodle's hair style chart in JP site
  13. All villagers' favorite coffee taste list in JP site
  14. And waifu

Well, I just realize by listing them like this... I think... I may have a problem. -_-;

I just counted and there are 14 including this page. They're like permanently open actually.

1. Google translator
  2. Document to keep track of the town clock of each towns ( I have eight. )
  3. Spread sheet to keep track of in-game items and stuff
  4. This page
  5. Someone's wishlist
  6. MoriDB
  7. AC wiki Hose Customization
  8. Someone's tumblr
  9. My imgur
  10. Online tool to make the pictures have transparent background
  11. Personal financial note
  12. Shampoodle's hair style chart in JP site
  13. All villagers' favorite coffee taste list in JP site
  14. And waifu

Well, I just realize by listing them like this... I think... I may have a problem. -_-;

That's a lot of AC-related content to have always open! :p

I've 3 forums open and then a few articles related to writing structure. Plus a tracking link I'm refreshing like crazy because NEW SHOES.

right now 4

tbt
moridb selling list from someone
moridb creepy set
a forum bc i kind of want an email to the mail customs

3-5 if browsing
If I search anything programming/coding related around 20 tabs hehe

just 2 but when i'm browsing the forums i like to open a bunch of threads in new tabs and read through! i can't stand having too many tabs open at once

Back