• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

How Have You Customized Your Nintendo Switch?

@Merielle
media0_04.jpg

Love forget-me-nots!!!!!

I'm waiting to get a GeekShare Alchemy Cat case for my Switch. Looking forward to that.

I do need a carrying case, though, and wondered if anyone here has a good recommendation? It would only be for the console, controllers, and charger cord. A pocket to put my card case would be great, too.

@Imbri I suggest to browse AliExpress before Amazon. Lately, I have been shopping a lot on Ali and I've gotten most of my custom switch items from this site. I've also ordered clothes, shoes, accessories, and dog accessories. So far, it has been a great and inexpensive shopping experience. I'm sure there are other sites with unique items, I'd love to find those sites!
AliExpress

Last edited:
I just add some gums to the Joysticks to protect them, rather than that… Nothing else.

@Imbri I suggest to browse AliExpress before Amazon. Lately, I have been shopping a lot on Ali and I've gotten most of my custom switch items from this site. I've also ordered clothes, shoes, accessories, and dog accessories. So far, it has been a great and inexpensive shopping experience. I'm sure there are other sites with unique items, I'd love to find those sites!
AliExpress
I found a cute ita bag. I'm going to raid my crafting supplies this weekend to doll it up a bit.

I had a yellow switch lite with a blue grip case on it to make it ridiculously colorful lol. I also had thumb grips that were orange and white with paw prints. That's as far as I went with it.

It was the most colorful eye catching console I've ever owned. In the past they were always clear, black, gray, maybe had a tad of red or blue, or in the case of the GameCube... Retro purple. GameCube had the win for a awhile lol

I don't buy shells or skins for my consoles in general. Consoles only get taken apart if they need a repair.

Back