• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

How do I get rid them?

kwark

Bells
I have a few villagers I just don't like and I want them out. Lulu being one of them.

What is the best way to make them move out? I keep hearing I should completely ignore them.

I've been ignoring Rhoda for almost 3 or 4 years and I even hit her with a net.
She hasn't moved out yet.:(

Last edited:
I have a few villagers I just don't like and I want them out. Lulu being one of them.

What is the best way to make them move out? I keep hearing I should completely ignore them.

Dont ignore them. Talk to them on a regular basis but dont do any tasks for them.

I've been trying to get one of mine out, too (Elise). She just never wants to leave!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was wondering if the ignore thing actually worked. A lot of people say it does.

Back