• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

how are you feeling right now?

I got a cold ): AND last night I couldn't sleep at all. So I've spent the whole day exhausted and constantly blowing my nose and all around feeling miserable

The bright side though the package I was worried the post office lost suddenly turned up today, so that was nice...

Ugh. I had flat tire today. There was absolutely no roadside assistance nearby to take care of it. It would have been hours of waiting. I was already super late, so i had to get it towed. All tires are dry rotting so I need to get a whole new set.

My medical anxiety and my general anxiety haven’t been great lately, but im trying to cope and work through it the best i can.

Anxiety is such a b y’all

Not great honestly. My muscles have been feeling pretty week since yesterday and I am just more sensitive to pain and temperature changes right now. Like a mini flare.

Feeling really bothered that my A1C levels are high since the Doctor called me and reported what my results were 10.6 which is pretty high. He educated me that it takes about 3 months for it to drop and he told me keep monitoring my blood sugar and still keep with the diet which he still congratulated me on which did make me feel a bit better, but at the same time still overwhelmed with the results.

Feeling fantastic today! :D

But of course it's a Tuesday, so that's to be expected at this point for me.

cold. there's a draft in my room and it's snowing outside.

brain empty at 11:30pm. all zazzed and frazzed out from a weekend full of forum egg hunt shenanigans.

pretty happy overall though. :)

Been kinda out of it today for some reason. Not upset about anything I don't think, just wasn't able to get much done and I keep catching myself spacing out.

Been kinda out of it today for some reason. Not upset about anything I don't think, just wasn't able to get much done and I keep catching myself spacing out.
I hope your day gets better and tomorrow is even better 🍀💜.

I’m feeling crummy about myself. My mom got a little passive aggressive with me earlier and hurt my feelings; i ended up working it out with her but still feeling not great. I thought by now she understood the things i struggle with and how it hurts me even if she wasn’t thinking at the time. I’m starting to feel a little better in some ways, but in addition to this, some other insecurities and anxieties are bringing my mood down like: stuff like how i talk, and some dumb stuff that isn’t worth my energy but still bugs me.

I am happy though that my mom seems to be feeling much better. Still am worried about her but she is taking care of herself and is taking antibiotics.

My kittens keep helping cheer me up too; I can’t get over how small Spanky is. Jewels seems to have a gotten little belly too 😅; it kinda worries me but my mom is watching how much we feed the kitties so they aren’t getting overfed and we cut down how much wet food we give them. My dad doesn’t seem to give them enough hard food, but nothing we can do since he doesn’t listen to us and just give them some more hard food if needed

Last edited:
I’m feeling surprisingly good so far! I’m about to have some Chinese food before I go to sleep.

Tired. In my last trimester and getting sleep is just rough right now but still feeling grateful to be where I'm at and all is well.

Slightly irritated, mainly by daily mail, as my parcel was suppose to come today; they didn't ring the door and so took it back to the delivery office :/
Gonna get it redelivered. Still put me in a bad mood tho

tired, but satisfied. i should get a shower, but i've been cleaning part of the kitchen for 4 hours with my pops and my feet feel ready to turn into jello. i'll get one soon! i just... need to rest for a little longer...

Back