• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

how are you feeling right now?

Not very well, and a little sick. I still have covid. :(
I hope you feel better soon 💜🍀.

I’m feeling a little better than earlier; still anxious about a lot but overall better. Hopefully tomorrow will be better since something that was bothering had been addressed in a conversation that I had :).

I am also a little sad. I found out one of my favorite voice actors has colon cancer. I’m hoping he caught it in time 🍀🤞.

still feeling really tired and I lowkey have a sinus headache. also third day in a row of me having to wear a brace on my right wrist bc carpal tunnel 😞

other than that I'm fine, hopefully I feel better later when I have to drive to help at my internship.

Feeling ok, I'm not at school today because I have a bad stomachache, but it's starting to get better 🙂
still feeling really tired and I lowkey have a sinus headache. also third day in a row of me having to wear a brace on my right wrist bc carpal tunnel 😞

other than that I'm fine, hopefully I feel better later when I have to drive to help at my internship.
I hope you guys feel better soon! <3

I'm pretty bored right now, and a tad bit lazy. I have chores to do but I just don't feel like doing it right now. At least I don't feel as sick now. :]

I just ate blueberries and they tasted great! But I have a headache and I feel a little sick … I unfortunately won’t be able to play guitar like this. :(

Still tired and uncomfortable but a little less so today...so feeling happy I was able to be a little productive and cross off some to do list things.

I’m feeling a bit bothered. I thought i no longer had to deal with cliques after high school but found out there are some on this server I belong to; the mod i talked to mentioned it to me when I talked to them. I don’t know how I didn’t notice all this time. I have been feeling out of place for awhile, but didn’t really understand why until yesterday. someone did mention something in the past about how they were afraid the popular people would make fun of them. Now I’m starting to understand what they meant and how they felt.

feeling stressed. My mom is coming to visit me and will be here in less than 3 days, and I have procrastinated on making some paintings for her. Also got a lot of cleaning to do. And I think I ate too many calories today :mad: And I wish it would stop being so cloudy/rainy so I can go on walks again. I know I can do it even when it's not sunny but it's just not as nice

Kinda disappointed, I was looking forward to having a cheesy bagel for breakfast but my step-mom used up the remaining cream cheese. Now I have to eat something else. :[

Dead tired, so much to do at work and still bit crappy right now :c Can't wait for this and next week to be over.

Fab and Gorge! LOOK AT MY NEW FIT THAT CAME IN THE MAIL :D ITS PERFECT FOR SUMMER 🌞🏖⛱
This is a stock image btw my camera is not charged :(
1651168862933.png

Back