• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

how are you feeling right now?

I’m feeling tired, anxious and depressed. I just shared a preview of my art piece with an artist who asked her followers if they had any new artwork, and my nerves are still flipping out even though she was very nice; I was the only one who shared something so I feel very self conscious 😅. I can’t get myself to do anything that I want to do today 😔. Also troubled by someone on this discord server i belong to and something that happened a month or so ago and something that happened today

I've felt good overall. Reconnected with an old friend, so that's always nice.
But the past few days (Idk if it's bc I got into some heavy stuff with my therapist or not) I've been crying about random things...I can't describe it any other way. But I didn't cry today so I think I'm doing better.

I feel decent. I became friend-ish with a coworker and she’s actually pretty nice from what I can tell. I also have been sleeping well the past few nights. I did a ton of cleaning in the living room today and I’m proud of it. I also had a very nice conversation with my favorite person and on Friday night, we did talk about going out when she gets some money (I guess she’s insisting on paying although I want to at least split it with her when the time comes). She also offered to teach me how to swim at a hotel with a pool and saying it’s a “life skill you need to have.” I don’t personally think so, but I’m definitely not opposed to getting a hotel with her and having her teach me. I don’t know when these things are going to happen but I’m lowkey happy about it and kinda nervous? I actually haven’t been on a date before aside from one time a few years ago but it was a very toxic “relationship” if you can even call it that. I hope my nervousness doesn’t show, though. That’d be kind of embarrassing…

Not too good this morning. I woke up with a sore throat and sinus pain. I'm drinking some hot tea and hoping that will help clear it up.

I initially woke up around 7am and I was still feeling really tired/groggy, so I went back to sleep and woke up at 10:50 and now I feel a lot better and more energetic :) I don't sleep in very often because it usually makes me feel worse but I guess it was needed today.
I'm also excited because I started a new drawing last night and after looking at the sketch this morning I think it looks really great, can't wait to start working on it! 😁

Sad I think, I just read some super angst-y fanfiction and I got emotionally attached. ToT The writing was really good though, so kudos to the author for being able to make me feel this way. XP

Not too good this morning. I woke up with a sore throat and sinus pain. I'm drinking some hot tea and hoping that will help clear it up.

I hope you’re feeling better now 💜, if not, feel better soon 🍀💜.

I’m feeling anxious about something. I decided to message the mods on a discord server about something. Overall, I’m doing a bit better today but I still feel my depression lurking ready to come up again anytime.

I want to draw but I can’t get myself to focus right now.

I hope you’re feeling better now 💜, if not, feel better soon 🍀💜.

I’m feeling anxious about something. I decided to message the mods on a discord server about something. Overall, I’m doing a bit better today but I still feel my depression lurking ready to come up again anytime.

I want to draw but I can’t get myself to focus right now.
Thank you! I felt better this afternoon but now I'm feeling worse again. I'm hoping that a good night's sleep may help.

I hope you feel better, that whatever you're anxious about works out and that you can keep your depression at bay.

Bad, I just threw up :(
I've been there. I just recovered from a stomach virus a few days ago. Hopefully you start feeling better soon! Drink a lot of water and get some rest if you can.

Also been there. Had a sore throat and flu. Was not fun. Some cold tea and mixed honey helped me overall. I hope you start to feel better! I know when I was dealing with it, the mornings and nights were really rough and the midday was tolerable. It just swung with how severe it decided it wanted to be.

Drink some tea with honey, like you said you have, and those lozenges like Halls/Ricola helped a lot to. It was a temporary comfort, but better than no comfort.

@Dunquixote Sorry to hear about your anxiety. It might not be much consolation, but those drawings/ideas will be there tomorrow. Or the next day. Or whenever you feel you have the energy/mood to draw. Hopefully you feel better soon and can get some good rest.

Also been there. Had a sore throat and flu. Was not fun. Some cold tea and mixed honey helped me overall. I hope you start to feel better! I know when I was dealing with it, the mornings and nights were really rough and the midday was tolerable. It just swung with how severe it decided it wanted to be.
Thank you! Yep, that's how it usually is with me too. Mornings and nights I feel awful, but then midday gives me hope that I'm feeling better only to be hit with another round later that night. I'm going to try to rest up tonight because I don't have the option of calling out of work tomorrow. At least, I can work from home.

I've been there. I just recovered from a stomach virus a few days ago. Hopefully you start feeling better soon! Drink a lot of water and get some rest if you can.

Drink some tea with honey, like you said you have, and those lozenges like Halls/Ricola helped a lot to. It was a temporary comfort, but better than no comfort.

@Dunquixote Sorry to hear about your anxiety. It might not be much consolation, but those drawings/ideas will be there tomorrow. Or the next day. Or whenever you feel you have the energy/mood to draw. Hopefully you feel better soon and can get some good rest.

Thank you! I felt better this afternoon but now I'm feeling worse again. I'm hoping that a good night's sleep may help.

I hope you feel better, that whatever you're anxious about works out and that you can keep your depression at bay.

Thank you so much, both of you 💜; I really appreciate it. ☺️ Tomorrow is a new day so we’ll see. 🤞🍀 Until then, I’m trying my best to keep myself distracted. :)

I’m sorry you’re feeling worse now LadyDestani. I hope tomorrow you’ll feel much better and you have a good night’s tonight 🍀💜🤞

Thank you! I spent most of the day resting, I am feeling better now thankfully, I think it was a medication side effect making me sick, I stopped the medication last night after throwing up (it was a transdermal patch) and feel quite a bit better today

Not very well, and a little sick. I still have covid. :(

I hope you feel better ❤️
Post automatically merged:

I'm feeling exhausted from being up for over 24 hours, sore from all the exercise I did the other day, and mentally worn out from ending things with the guy I was seeing, there were various reasons things wouldn't work out even though we do care about each other a lot a relationship between us just isn't feasible with us being across the country from each other (he's stationed in Kansas in the Army and I live in New York). We dated before back in high school. He's 26 and I'm 27 now. He's looking for someone who would want to move in with him soon and talking about marriage, etc. That's something I'm nowhere near ready for at this point in my life. He's a good guy, but there were many factors that weighed in on my decision to end things and I feel like it was the right decision, and we were civil to each other, there are no bad feelings between us, we both realized it wouldn't likely work in the long term, doesn't mean it doesn't hurt though.

Last edited:
i’m still feeling foggy and out of it because of the meds i’m on right now, but i’m also feeling really freakin’ proud of myself, too. today, i dealt with and solved an extremely stressful situation on my own for the first time. i’ll spare ya’ll the details since it’s honestly a bit tmi lol, but it’s something that always sends me into an anxiety attack when it occurs because it’s just so embarrassing, and i’ve had to ask for help with it so many times over the last 11-12 years. its been the butt of many jokes, the cause of a few arguments, and it just… sucks lol.

it’s an absolutely mortifying situation, but i dealt with it on my own today and i am so, so proud. i’m happy and relieved that i avoided embarrassment, and i’m proud of myself for being independent. ^~^ this problem thankfully doesn’t happen as often as it used to, but i hope i’ll be able to always deal with it on my own from now on. <33

Back