• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

how are you feeling right now?

I’m feeling pretty relaxed and calm! I’m about to head to sleep sometime soon.

I am feeling pretty good. I‘m excited to play the guitar later today. My mom got me a music theory book, and I found a good music theory course. I am currently trying to get better at improvising and arranging songs, and music theory should help with both. Besides that, Nintendo Switch Sports will hopefully arrive tomorrow, and I am looking forward to that.

Wasn't doing so hot today (mainly stress about the general world/national situations, plus a lot of little things adding up), but I think I'm starting to perk up again a little bit. Hopefully I'll be back in fighting form tomorrow!

I’m feeling pretty good today. I’ve been looking for a nice cute vanity chair, and I haven’t found one that goes great with my vanity. Yesterday while walking my dog I picked up a cute little chair that definitely needed some work. It was thrown away because some of the leather was peeling off, but the shape was adorable.

I started the process of upholstering (for the first time). It’s coming out soo nice! I can’t wait to see how it turns out. I was able to find an old curtain my mom had stored away, and she’s letting me use it for the chair.

I want to be happy since there have been some positive things that happened earlier, but anxiety and unhappiness about moving is weighing my mood down and the cliques on this discord server is bothering me again. I have the house to myself today since my parents are out doing something i think related to the moving process or buying new house process; normally i enjoy having the the house to myself but today i’m extremely moody probably pms. 😔

I am honestly just a little bit angry right now. My husband and I ordered some things from Amazon and they were all supposed to be delivered yesterday. There was a paper shredder and some medical equipment that were on the expensive side. We received one of the items we ordered, a $20 book, but the expensive stuff was nowhere to be found. They were shipped in separate packages according to Amazon and when I checked the tracking info the USPS shows both of them were delivered at the same time yesterday morning. But they definitely were not. My husband even heard the mail carrier on the porch and went out to bring the mail in as soon as they left, so it wasn't left on the porch and stolen. It was never delivered to us.

I've submitted a request to the post office for help locating the package, but this is not the first time something like this has happened. They deliver our mail to other addresses all the time and we get other people's mail. The last time it was just a cheap DVD so I bought a replacement after it became clear the post office didn't care about finding my stuff. This time I'm not letting it go. I paid too much to just eat the cost myself because the post office has gotten sloppy and careless.

I’m anxious because I really want to get the new Kirby game and Pokémon Legends: Arceus, but my cat has a tooth infection and I’m most likely gonna pay hundreds of dollars for that and can’t get my games 🥲

I don't even know. I'm content because I'm home alone and did some chores, but I'm also upset in general. I was crying for half an hour straight. My family is really getting to me.

I have an incredibly painful stomach ache. Feels like something wants to burst out with how much it hurts. I might have to lie down soon and put a heating pad on or something.

Pretty bleh. Caught a stomach bug and spent the whole weekend in bed feeling really sick.

Starting to slowly get better though.

Burned out from schoolwork, but still eager. I tend to feel this way whenever I make a new friend.

Better than the day before yesterday. Talking with my online friends helped a lot.

Back