• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

how are you feeling right now?

I’m feeling surprisingly content. I got enough sleep last night to feel refreshed. Although I won’t get as much sleep tonight, I’m still fine after the long sleep yesterday!

I’m also feeling a bit anxious about the Los Angeles Kings playing the Oilers in Edmonton for Game 7. I am really happy this series even went to seven games because it’s making all the doubters who said that the Oilers will sweep or win in five games sound stupid. This is already further than the Kings were expected to make it, and I’m proud of this team.

I can’t think of a word, so I’ll just talk about how I feel. I’m sort of… questioning my friendship with someone? I think people who paint others in a bad light are the people I have to worry about. I’m now realizing that. I just… don’t know why this person has so many friends? Everyone likes her pretty much but she’s pointing out that one of my other friends is a drama queen and likes to start things. I’m actually friends with this person, but her painting others in a bad light despite not knowing them at all is a huge red flag. Maybe I shouldn’t be friends with her, or at least be cautious?

I’m feeling like I’m the bad person for even questioning the friendship? It seems like when we are in a group setting together, nobody really pays attention to me. It’s a conversation between her and other people and I’m just standing there. I don’t feel like I belong. Besides, she’s trying to make me more friends and as much as I know she’s just trying to be helpful, she knows I’m autistic and her comments seemed extremely insensitive? She said “you need more friends.”

Like, I’m content with the friends that I have currently. I’m actually talking to a (different) group of friends and one person I was working with introduced me to her friends outside of work. I felt comfortable enough to come out of my shell with her. I think I’m actually closer to this group of people even though I haven’t known them nearly as long.

Ugh, this is turning into a rant and I don’t want to kill the mood. I’m just now realizing that maybe I don’t “need more friends” but maybe I ”need different friends.”

I've been feeling oddly nostalgic and sad the past few days. I keep thinking about my pug who passed away years ago and feeling empty inside.

I don't know I am having so much mixed feelings lately. Stuff going on in my personal life and I don't feel good lately. Its not that feel sick I just feel meh....

Worried. I’m waiting at the hairdressers and not only do I feel anxious but I think I saw a mosquito flying nearby. ; ; I always have intense reactions to bug bites, especially mosquito bites, and I just recovered from 4. x_x

A little frustrated, I'm so close to giving up on Switch Sports tennis (powerhouse level, aka the hardest one).
This sounds a bit silly, but when that happens I remember that Poofesure continues to stay persistent and doesn't give up on a Wii/Switch Sports challenge, so that gives me a bit of motivation to continue playing.

Feeling very angry and annoyed with my parents always treating me like a child and always asking me to do stuff for them that they can't seem to do themselves.

I feel sleepy but content with my coffee :coffee:
Beautiful sunshine outside and no plans, might walk at the river 🌅

I’m really tired and my head kind of hurts. It’s like 93 degrees outside and I just got out of work like 2 hours ago, so yay.

I’ve been more social than usual today, so I’m a bit worn out. The burnout I’m having from college isn’t helping much. What’s weird is I’m restless despite that. I keep trying to go to bed, but I’m wide awake.

I feel better than I normally do on work days. I got myself to stop working at a good time finally (I tend to think of things at the end of the day I'd like to get done and don't realize I'm not pacing my time correctly) so I had more time after work and feel that I'm in a better headspace.

I feel like I'm going to regret staying up late in a few hours. At the moment, I feel pretty content with how things went today.

Pretty tired, the past month have been intense and stressful at work so gonna be nice with an extra long weekend!

Back