• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Cycling 🌼 ~Honeydew town requests! ~ Welcome Amiibo here! Villagers on first page~ Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truffles is moving! Voiding in 1 hour- Adopted

Nate (unoriginal) was voided by mistake.

Cyrano has moved in and Blaire has moved in and is currently unavailable right now.

Last edited:
Hi! I'm interested in Truffles. Is she original and will it cost anything?

Flip is moving! Voiding in 2 hours- Adopted!

Violet has moved into Honeydew!

Alli is moving from Moonview, sent a message to her lurker. She's unoriginal now. Her shirt is unoriginal, not sure about her catchphrase she talked to Gaston so she might have his catchphrase. Her house may contain two extra shirts in it now. She will be voided at 6 am EST time on February 10. Also please have your void clean, this isn't my cycle town :(- Voiding

May I lurk for Flora and Felicity? :)

Added!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back