• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Cycling 🌼 ~Honeydew town requests! ~ Welcome Amiibo here! Villagers on first page~ Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
how much is it to reserve ankha?

edit nvm someone has already reserved her

Last edited:
Hey I have both Roald and Bonbon in my town now. You can remove me from lurkers :)

Could I lurk for:
Diana
Beau
Lopez
Kyle
Wolfgang
Skye
Whitney

Making an all wolf and deer town. Those are villagers I haven't gotten yet :)

I got Julian and no longer need to lurk for him. Thanks again for running this thread though. Free cycling benefits so many people and I love your town name!

Rizzo is moving! Voiding in 1 hour- Voided :(

Nate (unoriginal) has moved in!

Could I lurk for:
Diana
Beau
Lopez
Kyle
Wolfgang
Skye
Whitney

Making an all wolf and deer town. Those are villagers I haven't gotten yet :)

Added!

I got Julian and no longer need to lurk for him. Thanks again for running this thread though. Free cycling benefits so many people and I love your town name!

Thanks for telling me :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back