Shop Holla's Pokemon Shop! Shinies, Legendaries, Events & More!

Could you tell me what moves the Zapdos has? C:
Edit: Oh and the Articuno too?

The Articuno and Zapdos are both Kalos caught as far as I believe. Also untouched so whatever moves they come with when caught is likely what they have. If you still want to know specifics I can find out for you. ^.^

Okay I'll take the Fancy and a Pokeball, Vivis are my favourite ahhh.

Haha I love them too, would you like the English or the French Pok?ball one? I'm asking 200TBT for the English one and 150TBT for the French one. I am available to trade if you are as well. :)

Last edited:
I'm okay with french. I have a korean Vivi that is my favourite.

Ok great! :) so that's 200 for the Fancy one, and 150 for the Pok?ball one so that's 350 total. If you are ready to trade I have already added you. My in game name is Holly. ^.^

Ok great! :) so that's 200 for the Fancy one, and 150 for the Pok?ball one so that's 350 total. If you are ready to trade I have already added you. My in game name is Holly. ^.^

I'm actually on a different DS (I bought my old one back from someone) and the FC is 4828-5994-3834. My IGN is Lina.

EDIT: (I made a mistake > . < )

Can I buy regigas, regirock, registeel, latios and heatran? thankies :3

Last edited:
Thank you! Will I send it over first or do we trade first? Huhu sorry for the inconvenience

Hold on, there's been a mishap :( I'll be using a different game instead. Ign is Serin

Back