Shop Holla's Pokemon Shop! Shinies, Legendaries, Events & More!

Yeah, swanna is awesome. My entire first play through featured a swanna <3

Awesome! ^.^ Well she will make a very pretty Swanna. I'm glad she found a good home rather than collecting dust in my PC.

I'll take good care of it like I do my shiny lilligant.

I'm not able to contact the person who reserved Espeon so it's no longer reserved!

Last edited:
I'd like to place an order for 6 everstones. Maybe 70 TBT?

I'd like to place an order for 6 everstones. Maybe 70 TBT?

Could you possibly do 90TBT (That's approx. 15TBT each)? That's quite a few Everstones and it does take quite a while to find them. ^.^ I'll send you a PM or VM when I've collected some for you. :)

Last edited:
Holla if you could find me an everstone I'd be forever grateful. I'm not sure how much you'd want for just the one...is 10-15 tbt too low?

Holla if you could find me an everstone I'd be forever grateful. I'm not sure how much you'd want for just the one...is 10-15 tbt too low?

No problem! ^.^ 15TBT sounds good I told Prin 90TBT for 6 which is approx. 15TBT each. I'll let you know when I've got you one.

Last edited:
how much for espeon? (bad pricer right here)

I'm thinking about 250TBT. It's Female, has 6IVs, Hidden Ability, and a Rash Nature (+Special Attack, -Special Defence). I would have probably asked more if it was Kalos born but it's not so I think it's a decent price. She is also level 50 so there's still room for training.

Back