• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop Holla's Pokemon Shop! Shinies, Legendaries, Events & More!

Could you tell me what moves the Zapdos has? C:
Edit: Oh and the Articuno too?

The Articuno and Zapdos are both Kalos caught as far as I believe. Also untouched so whatever moves they come with when caught is likely what they have. If you still want to know specifics I can find out for you. ^.^

Okay I'll take the Fancy and a Pokeball, Vivis are my favourite ahhh.

Haha I love them too, would you like the English or the French Pok?ball one? I'm asking 200TBT for the English one and 150TBT for the French one. I am available to trade if you are as well. :)

Last edited:
I'm okay with french. I have a korean Vivi that is my favourite.

Ok great! :) so that's 200 for the Fancy one, and 150 for the Pok?ball one so that's 350 total. If you are ready to trade I have already added you. My in game name is Holly. ^.^

Ok great! :) so that's 200 for the Fancy one, and 150 for the Pok?ball one so that's 350 total. If you are ready to trade I have already added you. My in game name is Holly. ^.^

I'm actually on a different DS (I bought my old one back from someone) and the FC is 4828-5994-3834. My IGN is Lina.

EDIT: (I made a mistake > . < )

Can I buy regigas, regirock, registeel, latios and heatran? thankies :3

Last edited:
Thank you! Will I send it over first or do we trade first? Huhu sorry for the inconvenience

Hold on, there's been a mishap :( I'll be using a different game instead. Ign is Serin

Back