• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop Holla's Pokemon Shop! Shinies, Legendaries, Events & More!

Hi there, I'm interested in your Shiny Shaymin (6IV)! May I ask about her move-set, stats, and nature? c:

Hi there, I'm interested in your Shiny Shaymin (6IV)! May I ask about her move-set, stats, and nature? c:

Of course! ^.^ It's level 45 and knows Growth, Magical Leaf, Leech Seed, and Synthesis. It will learn more moves as it levels up. She has a Timid Nature and her stats are all perfect: 165/105/111/113/111/124.

Of course! ^.^ It's level 45 and knows Growth, Magical Leaf, Leech Seed, and Synthesis. It will learn more moves as it levels up. She has a Timid Nature and her stats are all perfect: 165/105/111/113/111/124.
I'm sorry for being such a noob. I have a few other questions. @ n @
Does she have Natural Cure? & will she able to learn Energy Ball, Seed Flare, Earth Power, and Air Slash?

I'm sorry for being such a noob. I have a few other questions. @ n @
Does she have Natural Cure? & will she able to learn Energy Ball, Seed Flare, Earth Power, and Air Slash?

Haha, no problem. :) Yes, she has the Natural Cure ability. She will learn Seed Flare at level 100 just like all Shaymin do. She can learn Earth Power from a TM. As for Air Slash and Energy Ball as long as you change her to Sky Forme for leveling up to level 64 and 73 she will learn them. (If you need some explanation about her other forme just ask!) :)

I have a shiny, ORAS latias now! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you're interested

is it even legal to sell cheated/hacked/powersaved pokemon?

As far as I'm aware TBT rules only apply duping and whatnot to ACNL (don't quote me on it though). Plus I make sure to make a note of the Pokemon that I know as fact to be a hack so that anyone interested knows what they are buying. I usually sell the hacks, powersaves etc for next to nothing anyways (as I myself do not like or keep any form of hack for myself). If it really is a problem I don't mind removing it, I just have it listed just in case there is someone who wants it despite it being a hack.

Back