• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Happy Tourist, Flower Fan, Civic Leader, etc... What are you now?

in my old town i was always a bell pincher. my sister was known as a time traveler which made no sense considering i was the one who always tt'd constantly.

I've been a Pro Listener ever since I stopped being a Freshman Mayor. I just can't say no to my villagers. ;-;♥

Flower Fan. I keep waiting for them to call me a time traveler, but they never do. Maybe because I water my flowers all the time, tt or not.

I`m pretty much always a pro listener. I really chat-overload my villagers..... Out of love ofcourse!

Flower Fan! I used to be a Bell-pincher until I started buying the Sweets Series.

i have always been a pro listener or time traveller.

i kinda want a new title D:

Back