• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Path Halloween Poke Paths

Valzed

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Since I've been playing ACNL & UM at the same time I've been thinking about how I might combine the 2 games. Then I saw Halloween versions of Mimikyu & Pikachu and came up with a path idea. Since my paths involve 3 tiles I thought I'd use Pumpkaboo as well. I hope you all like these. Please feel free to use them. Thanks!

halloween_poke_paths_example_by_valzed-dcq00fo.jpg
(The corner designs sort of look like cross hairs but they're supposed to be spider webs.)

halloween_mimikyu_path_by_valzed-dcq00g9.jpg

halloween_pikachu_path_by_valzed-dcq00fy.jpg

halloween_pumpkaboo_path_by_valzed-dcq00fe.jpg

OMG So cuteeee!!
Mimikyu <3

Thank you! I'm so glad you like them!

Mimikyu is my absolute favorite Pokemon! I first met one when I was playing Detective Pikachu. Mimikyu is the whole reason I got Ultra Moon. lol!

Back