• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia Greek Cultists Mafia: Cult Surrenders! Town Wins!

Hoo boy yeah haha. "oml kat u totally are scum b/c of this elaborate plot that is 5% possible"

Yo experienced players, what's the meta on PB? Are they considered good, bad, or..?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Didn't vig die
Ooh, yeah. So I guess no deaths are possible rip

So do you agree with PB having some of the most stupid posts?

I can agree with this but also why were you asking Ness to make a case against Kit on day one rather than finishing your reads on them?

pillow bunny going quiet yesterday (irl not in game) when I was grilling them gives me some concern. Also, SarasaKat, as far as pillow bunny is concerned on a meta level, they have played like four games on here already from what I can remember. While Oath is a scumlord he's also been really resourceful with keeping this up to date: http://tbtmafia.wikia.com/wiki/TBT_Mafia_Wiki

- - - Post Merge - - -

She's hosted a game too. I don't remember there being a meme mafia, god have mercy on us all.

I can agree with this but also why were you asking Ness to make a case against Kit on day one rather than finishing your reads on them?

pillow bunny going quiet yesterday (irl not in game) when I was grilling them gives me some concern. Also, SarasaKat, as far as pillow bunny is concerned on a meta level, they have played like four games on here already from what I can remember. While Oath is a scumlord he's also been really resourceful with keeping this up to date: http://tbtmafia.wikia.com/wiki/TBT_Mafia_Wiki

- - - Post Merge - - -

She's hosted a game too. I don't remember there being a meme mafia, god have mercy on us all.

I didn't know we had a wikia page o.o

How good are they considered tho. Like good, bad, meh...

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH YEAH IM STILL SALTY ABOUT MEME MAFIA THAT COP INSPECTION WAS BULL****.

I'd say meh

Honestly I don't have any suspicions besides pillow bunny for previously stated reasons.

A little bit

Sorry I'm really tired and a bit stressed right now, I honestly just feel like sleeping.

Tbh same. Im studying for my gov final as Im waiting for results/D3 post so rip.

How'd you figure out their meta tho. Youve never played in a game with them before?

ancient Chinese secrets

I just read some past games

- - - Post Merge - - -

lJHcJb9.gif

Day Three

Day Three

Following the successful lynch of Oath2order, the Senators felt entitled to a night of merrymaking with food and drink at the taxpayers expense. They successfully had eliminated a factor of corruption within their government and felt entitled to enjoy it.

pillow bunny was having the time of their life. "Good food, good drink, and good company, with a good President to boot. It was a good day today. With a good drink as well, the more the merryier. Whoa a bit dizzy. Wouldn't want to fall and trip on somebody would ya. Feeling a bit tired. Guess I'll sit down. Mightof had a bit to much to drink. Nice and easy. Chair's only twenty feet in front of ya."

pillow bunny collapsed onto the floor, unconscious. A few of the other Senators laughed at it, but payed it no heed. They had been drinking heavily and were intoxicated. A unconscious person sprawled of the floor who looked dead didn't really disturb them. Soon after, pillow bunny was the only one left in the room, sprawled unconscious onto the floor. The party had wound down and people headed back to the rooms to sleep.

A night prowler was making his way around the building. There was one person he wanted dead. He looked through all the evidence and his decision. "Dammed President thinks I'm wrong anyhow, but I know that I am right. One shot and done. They weren't in the temporary barracks so there is only one place where they can be. Makes the job a lot simpler. No witnesses. Don't need the President's orders or seal of approval anyway. He did the same thing to StarryWolf, so why can't I?"

When they found him the next day, shot through the lungs, bleeding Green, it was to late to save them. Pillow bunny was dead.

pillow bunny was shot and killed in the dead of night

Power=0

Last edited:
2/2 Hell yeah.

Guess who returned Oligarch? Runeraider.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Woah wut someone died?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, before we get too carried away, we should start discussing a potential double lynch tomorrow. Im afraid that if we're not careful, ****'s gonna get a lot more dire.

As for the kill, considering I'm President AND Cop, I would have expected to die if that was a cult shot, so I bet you that's a dupe Vig.

- - - Post Merge - - -

would have expected myself to die*

- - - Post Merge - - -

If Cult Leader is dead, excluding potential powers that Influence has, would Cult not be able to convert any more people?

Why the rush to night? I think we need to figure out if I need to put double lynch into effect tomorrow, because if the question I asked has an answer of no, then we're always going to be a step behind.

- - - Post Merge - - -

pillow bunny was having the time of their life. "Good food, good drink, and good company, with a good President to boot.
I lol'd though

Back