• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia Greek Cultists Mafia: Cult Surrenders! Town Wins!

That was my plan until I got questions from both you and Kat, so it looks like my plan has now changed ^_^
.... I think I do better in these games when I'm more quiet XD

I don't remember ever playing with you? Unless you're talking off this site. Also, you waiting for Kat and I to ask you questions before posting doesn't make sense, and if anything, comes off as evasive.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh okay yeah you played back in the day.

I'm gonna give my brain some time to wrap around Kit, but as of now, I'm kinda on the edge with her. I was town-reading her at first, but with all of this wishy-washiness and inactivity stuff, I'm not so sure anymore.

@Kit You were the one who was saying we should look for President. You tell me haha.

@PB I'm guessing we'd do something like "if the Cop doesn't say anything in the first 24 hours of D2, we assume the coast is clear".

Plus, I don't think Cult has KP? That'd be way too ****ing OP.

I don't remember ever playing with you? Unless you're talking off this site. Also, you waiting for Kat and I to ask you questions before posting doesn't make sense, and if anything, comes off as evasive.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh okay yeah you played back in the day.
No no no I mean I got questions as I was writing that post, and once it was posted I wanted to answer one, then I got the other and I just abandoned the whole lurker idea XD

Yeah, I wasn't very good though hahah XD.
I'm still not tbh.

if we choose a good player for president they'll most likely get killed N1 because they're a confirmed town PR. and there isn't a doctor so they can't be saved

- - - Post Merge - - -

and for the cop check can't literally anyone just be like "i checked you you're the president"

There's a chance the researcher can give doc powers to somebody, but that wouldn't be fast enough for night one, no. The day one president election can be as much of a miselection as a day one mislynch can be, which is high in chance.

Hey so you guys remember me saying I would have a list of all the fishy responses I got from my starting questions? Yeah, I'll have those up in an hour or 2

I'm gonna give my brain some time to wrap around Kit, but as of now, I'm kinda on the edge with her. I was town-reading her at first, but with all of this wishy-washiness and inactivity stuff, I'm not so sure anymore.

@Kit You were the one who was saying we should look for President. You tell me haha.

@PB I'm guessing we'd do something like "if the Cop doesn't say anything in the first 24 hours of D2, we assume the coast is clear".

Cult doesn't have KP but cult also doesn't kill.. (I don't think? Don't they just convert? But then again we don't really know what influence does either so maybe that's it. Or I'm missing something really obvious)
There was that one role that could stop someone from being converted & town has a shooter but what cult can do is pretty unknown right now.

I wanna say Oath or Dad if not me ^_^

The win condition has to do with outnumbering town but instead of killing town off they try to increase their numbers and keep their newly turned children safe from the gallows. btw respond to me nub.

If you're not trusting me b/c I'm experienced, then both Dad and Oath are as well, just saying

President cannot be converted, hence why they'd be 100% safe.

Hey so you guys remember me saying I would have a list of all the fishy responses I got from my starting questions? Yeah, I'll have those up in an hour or 2

Thanks for the info Ness ^_^
Who was that one guy that wanted you dead again? I'll go hunt back through the pages quick :)

No no no I mean I got questions as I was writing that post, and once it was posted I wanted to answer one, then I got the other and I just abandoned the whole lurker idea XD

Yeah, I wasn't very good though hahah XD.
I'm still not tbh.
This post is looking alot like "pls stop looking at me I'm just a bad townie oh woe is me!"

The win condition has to do with outnumbering town but instead of killing town off they try to increase their numbers and keep their newly turned children safe from the gallows. btw respond to me nub.
oml patience my child. So many things are going on at once ;__;

lmao SarasaKat was one of the last people I thought would actually read into that. I'm not saying it shouldn't be read into, the whole thing was kind of ****chatty and I was waiting to see what people would actually make of it in their alignment to justice. It's mostly a gambit to mess with the newest of the new. The fact that justice said they hadn't checked their role and yet had been posting in the thread was good stuff, and it's funny to see Sarasa actually take it seriously but also doubt it. The uncertainty here makes me think that you're not cult yet, which make me feel a little more confident about voting for you as opposed to one of the other more experienced players. Buuut. You're overthinking things too, which is what I do, and why I always screw up. Eh, at least I got something out of this.

As for justice, they're practically being wild and unpredictable and making it so that it's not easy to read them, a little all over the place and they could also be using reverse psychology here. I don't know what justice is and feel very unsure still, so no I don't think it should be them.
Yeah, I missed that last little part of their crazy thing at first being like "hey guess what I haven't checked my role", hence why I was so confused in my first post about them why people were ignoring them, buuut. Idk it feels weird to me. I'd be a lot more willing to brush it off as ****ting around if it weren't for justice being like "real talk guys: we shouldn't analyze who we choose for Pres". Soo.

Maybe I am overthinking rip.

Panda is inactive,I want to know her predictions because she always knows who's mafia

It's w/e though because it's hard not to overthink when scumhunting on day 1. Personally I'm less inclined to townread them as opposed to other people because of their intentions being all over the place. Anyways I'm going to go out and celebrate the end of the semester PM me or something people.

List of inactive's
===========
Panda
EnderWiggin
Avidear

I say if these 3 are still inactive by the end of the day we lynch one of them.

Idk who to vote for because Kat played really good last game and was scum so now I'm not sure if I trust her

I'm always suspicious of people xD

Panda is inactive,I want to know her predictions because she always knows who's mafia
She didn't know I was mafia :D

Her predictions are weirdly accurate, but I don't think we should be lynching someone just because she said it was a good idea. Look into them, sure. But she doesn't really base her suspicions off of anything but her gut feeling, and gut feelings can be wrong.

Idk who to vote for because Kat played really good last game and was scum so now I'm not sure if I trust her

I'm always suspicious of people xD
tfw no one trusts you anymore ;__; scum mom is disappointed.

You said you were gonna vote someone, right? I'd still like to hear who/why, though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, I gotta go to work, so I'll likely not be home for quite some time. I'll try to pop in here and read what's going on, though.

You seem kinda nervous Starry, mind if I ask why?

I'm not nervous, see my other plays then see.
It's just how I pay Mafia *shrugs sholders*

- - - Post Merge - - -

tfw no one trusts you anymore ;__; scum mom is disappointed.

You said you were gonna vote someone, right? I'd still like to hear who/why, though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, I gotta go to work, so I'll likely not be home for quite some time. I'll try to pop in here and read what's going on, though.

Whhhhatt, everyone trusts me.
I said I'm not sure if I should vote or not lawl

Back