• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia Greek Cultists Mafia: Cult Surrenders! Town Wins!

Why would you even say oath if he's posted 2 times since it started? I saw your part below this one, but it begs the question, Why?

- - - Post Merge - - -

XD I was just making a joke. I don't really think he's scum tbh.

But if he is scum I want all the credit for being a complete mastermind and finding out on the first day XD
So far though no one really stands out as scum to me :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not sure what to do right now
Should I vote for president or what
Vote for me or Kat mate
#VoteKitKat2016

Kit, you honestly seem like you're trusting Kat right off the bat, why is that so?

if you didn't see DA:I mafia, Kat acted pro town the whole game and was incredibly unpredictable.

Kit, you honestly seem like you're trusting Kat right off the bat, why is that so?

if you didn't see DA:I mafia, Kat acted pro town the whole game and was incredibly unpredictable.

I don't trust them completely, I want to be the prez ^_^.
Like I stated, I don't know much of their past behavior, looks like I'll have some reading to do!
That still isn't changing the post I'm working on though XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

imageedit_1_3614286519.jpg
or this.JPGOr that.JPG
I'm not sorry. I.. I just had to..

Yo guys, what do you think about the plan I proposed for President?
@Slammint if you feel like you want to elect someone as Pres, shoot. But who're you voting/why?

Kit, you still said you thought me and justice were town in particular. What made you think we were town over others? (I thought I knew the reason, but I'll be damned if I make the same mistake with you as I did Slammint (come up with reasons for newbies to make moves and read them as too pro-town in my head)).

lmao SarasaKat was one of the last people I thought would actually read into that. I'm not saying it shouldn't be read into, the whole thing was kind of ****chatty and I was waiting to see what people would actually make of it in their alignment to justice. It's mostly a gambit to mess with the newest of the new. The fact that justice said they hadn't checked their role and yet had been posting in the thread was good stuff, and it's funny to see Sarasa actually take it seriously but also doubt it. The uncertainty here makes me think that you're not cult yet, which make me feel a little more confident about voting for you as opposed to one of the other more experienced players. Buuut. You're overthinking things too, which is what I do, and why I always screw up. Eh, at least I got something out of this.

As for justice, they're practically being wild and unpredictable and making it so that it's not easy to read them, a little all over the place and they could also be using reverse psychology here. I don't know what justice is and feel very unsure still, so no I don't think it should be them.

@Slammint if you feel like you want to elect someone as Pres, shoot. But who're you voting/why?

Kit, you still said you thought me and justice were town in particular. What made you think we were town over others? (I thought I knew the reason, but I'll be damned if I make the same mistake with you as I did Slammint (come up with reasons for newbies to make moves and read them as too pro-town in my head)).
Eek I'm scared I don't know who to side with :(

lmao SarasaKat was one of the last people I thought would actually read into that. I'm not saying it shouldn't be read into, the whole thing was kind of ****chatty and I was waiting to see what people would actually make of it in their alignment to justice. It's mostly a gambit to mess with the newest of the new. The fact that justice said they hadn't checked their role and yet had been posting in the thread was good stuff, and it's funny to see Sarasa actually take it seriously but also doubt it. The uncertainty here makes me think that you're not cult yet, which make me feel a little more confident about voting for you as opposed to one of the other more experienced players. Buuut. You're overthinking things too, which is what I do, and why I always screw up. Eh, at least I got something out of this.

As for justice, they're practically being wild and unpredictable and making it so that it's not easy to read them, a little all over the place and they could also be using reverse psychology here. I don't know what justice is and feel very unsure still, so no I don't think it should be them.
I still want to say Justice is just town & not taking the game seriously but if this is normal behavior for them then I don't know how to respond to it.
If it's normal I'm unhappy about it to say the least.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@SarasaKat
Justice for the reasons I already listed, you..
I don't know really, you just seemed somewhat trustworthy but now I'm starting to hear things from other players that make me doubt my certainty.
I don't want to say that anyone 100% is or isn't scum, and I'm more leaning towards certain people being town rn then investigating who may not be.

I'm suspicious of kit, she reminds me of the scum strategies I used last game. And kat, I'm honestly not too sure yet, her play style makes her alignment really unpredictable.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Avoiding responsibility, that's one of them.

I still want to say Justice is just town & not taking the game seriously but if this is normal behavior for them then I don't know how to respond to it.

And what if I told you that it wasn't normal? How would that change your read? Because it honestly isn't normal for justice, although usually if they're being a mess day one it's because Tom is in the game. Tom messes with me instead of justice these days though. Usually if justice explodes in anger it's because they're town and being accused of something.

I'm suspicious of kit, she reminds me of the scum strategies I used last game. And kat, I'm honestly not too sure yet, her play style makes her alignment really unpredictable.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Avoiding responsibility, that's one of them.
Keep in mind that not everyone plays the same way you do, Ness ^_^.
Meh, I think I've spoke enough for awhile. I'll just stick back to lurking.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And what if I told you that it wasn't normal? How would that change your read? Because it honestly isn't normal for justice, although usually if they're being a mess day one it's because Tom is in the game. Tom messes with me instead of justice these days though. Usually if justice explodes in anger it's because they're town and being accused of something.
If it's not normal then I deeply question why they'd want to bring so much attention to themselves.

Eek I'm scared I don't know who to side with :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

@SarasaKat
Justice for the reasons I already listed, you..
I don't know really, you just seemed somewhat trustworthy but now I'm starting to hear things from other players that make me doubt my certainty.
I don't want to say that anyone 100% is or isn't scum, and I'm more leaning towards certain people being town rn then investigating who may not be.
1) Why can't we do both at the same time? We need to figure out who's townie for the President role and who's scum for the vote the President does an hour after they're elected.
2) I get you, but experience shouldn't change motive. If you think the motives that I've displayed so far align with town, think that. If you think they align with scum, think that (and I'd like to defend myself, if so). If you're not sure, then wait for me to make more posts I guess.

If it's not normal then I deeply question why they'd want to bring so much attention to themselves.

Then why did you just say in this same post that you want to return to lurking?

Exactly what I was about to ask, I'm seeing allot of things that are suspicious with kit, also, she hasn't contributed to many things as of yet.

I'm not saying kit is scum, I'm just saying I'm not seeing anything that screams to us "im town!".

1) Why can't we do both at the same time? We need to figure out who's townie for the President role and who's scum for the vote the President does an hour after they're elected.
2) I get you, but experience shouldn't change motive. If you think the motives that I've displayed so far align with town, think that. If you think they align with scum, think that (and I'd like to defend myself, if so). If you're not sure, then wait for me to make more posts I guess.
1)I don't know much about you and you don't know much about me, so besides the two of us, who else seems a likely presidential candidate/townlike?
2)The only reason I'm unsure is because of my lack of mafia experience as a whole. I can't read people the same ways as the vets can, and I tend to want to make any claims changeable by those who understand more about how certain players think. Experience is a key advantage in a game like this, especially when you're often playing with the same people
That was my plan until I got questions from both you and Kat, so it looks like my plan has now changed ^_^
.... I think I do better in these games when I'm more quiet XD

if we choose a good player for president they'll most likely get killed N1 because they're a confirmed town PR. and there isn't a doctor so they can't be saved

- - - Post Merge - - -

and for the cop check can't literally anyone just be like "i checked you you're the president"

Exactly what I was about to ask, I'm seeing allot of things that are suspicious with kit, also, she hasn't contributed to many things as of yet.

I'm not saying kit is scum, I'm just saying I'm not seeing anything that screams to us "im town!".
Dunno, I think my Kit-Kat image finds were pretty dang fantastic ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

if we choose a good player for president they'll most likely get killed N1 because they're a confirmed town PR. and there isn't a doctor so they can't be saved

- - - Post Merge - - -

and for the cop check can't literally anyone just be like "i checked you you're the president"
Yeah I think so. Reminds me of the "day-cop" role oath did awhile back when I started playing XD
There's a person who can protect them though if I'm not wrong

Back