• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Glitch Towns

It's kinda cool, I think I'd only use it to inch a few things closer to the plaza and things like that rather than go crazy haha.

You can glitch on things with the net or a tweeter/beans and someone to push you. It looks really weird if you try it in the city. I tried to put a public works in the water or on the train tracks, but Isabelle wouldn't talk to me when I glithed inside. :p

I dont know i went to the island. Took off my red wetsuit when i got there. I put on the rental suit (my fav one) when i left i put the red wetsuit back on but when i got back to my town there was a rental suit in my pockets. I dont understand how it happened :s

Could I clone it? lol I would totally buy that. :D

Back