• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Giving away/trade for villagers for a Project Deer

solace

Bells
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Feedback
100% (51) +
Hello fellow ACer's

Project Deer is a town that I am creating that entails an all deer village for the Winter Holiday/snowy season. So far, I have all deer, save, Bam and Diana.

The backlash, of this project is losing my original villagers, that I sincerely love and would be heartbroken if they didn't find any good homes. Just like you may have experienced, at first glance, you may not have liked them, but as you started to form a friendship they became somewhat of a surprise on how awesome they really are. Below are the list of Villagers that are looking for good homes:

*Tex- Smug Penguin* He trumps any smug with his personality. I have 3 smugs (Julian, Lopez, and Zell) and personality wise he is on top of his game with being the ultimate smug! If you are a female reading this you will be swooned to no end. Don't let the looks fool you.

*Chester- lazy Bear cub* Loves to pop unannounced into your home and hang out. Also, loves for you to join him on benches.

* Drago-lazy dragon-ish looking croc* Fan fav.. Need I say more ;) Loves gifts and loves wandering lazyily around town. Also, sits on benches and falls asleep blowing bubbles.

*Stinky- Jock Cat* Hangs out with peppy females mine being Peanut. You can watch him sit on benches with the ladies :)
I don't take bells from anyone. That is not my AC philosophy. Although, the two deer I am missing (Bam, and Diana) would be nice if you could help me out. Ultimately, I am looking for them to escape the void. They are great villagers, who I have had since day one (accept Stinky) so they need to leave gracefully.

This is a non-TT town so I don't know who will be pinging first. I have started second character file and put the ignore process into play with all villagers said above. I am basically leaving it up to chance and the game to make the decision of the process of elimination. Just reply as to who you want and when they ping or I get word, I will PM you and let you know move out date.

Thanks for reading and helping out!

Last edited:
Hello! I have Diana. Because she just moved in yesterday she has her original catchphrase, clothes and housing. :) Do you have any sets for offer?

Back