Game 8 - Normal - END

Triforce3force said:
objectionds0.png

What proof do you have? Proof is everything!

You are making a mistake, a very grave one! I'm the cop!

I cannot stress this enough!

*points dramatically at Justin*

He's the mafia! The mafia, I tell you! Incrimating a cop like that!
*insert phoenix wright quote*

You happen to have investigated both the people that said what they were?

I call that proof, but where is your proof that justin is mafia? Didn't you just say proof is everything?

Justin125 said:
It's incredibly easy to claim the way you did. Convenient you 'supposedly' inspected the people who were already claimed, eh?
I have horrible luck, dang it! There's no way I can claim it, short of posting the PM, and subsequently being banned. But if there is no other alternative, I shall have to.

Tri I do suggest you DON'T do that. I mean, if you don't want to play mafia forever just to prove them right or wrong in ONE game is kinda pointless...

^Ah, you added to your post.

I won't do that, but please. Trust me.

The truth always finds a way to reveal itself. And that won't happen by incrimating me.

I'd perfer it that you not break a rule and just find another option. Mafia is tough like that but cheating does nothing.

OddCrazyMe said:
I'd perfer it that you not break a rule and just find another option. Mafia is tough like that but cheating does nothing.
I won't. I have made my choice.

*sigh* If they want to convict me, they shall.

But by doing that, they will bring their downfall.

Guys vote out Sl. I explained it in my previous post. The mafia haven't lynched since Day 1 which was when SL was posting let's get him while he has forgot about the game.

Super_Naruto said:
Triforce, I suggest investigating Justin tonight, I trust you're the cop.
Thank you, that's what I was planning to do.

VOTE: SHADOW_]

I agree with your logic for voting him out, Super_Naruto.

ARR!

Stop right thar; the next vote is a lynnnnnch!

Justin125 said:
ARR!

Stop right thar; the next vote is a lynnnnnch!
But why do you insist on voting for me, when you have another person instead?

In my (slightly biased) views, S_L is more suspicious than myself. He hasn't been on, and I agree with Super_Naruto's reasoning.

I know I'm going to be awfully a huge suspect if we do get another day but...

<big><big><big><big>*smashes hammer*</big></big>

<big><big><big><big><big><big>VOTE: SHADOW_LINK_92</big></big></big></big></big></big><big></big><big></big></big>

Alas, you have made thy mind up, so I must make mine. Uhh... Bye Person.

"Good Good, keep up the good work townies. Your making a godfathers job, much much more easier. Tonight I will make a move, you won't forget."

The town lynches Shadow_Link_92, he was a Townie on the Pro-Town side and gets a last gasp.

Uh oh! You lost a townie. That could be your last mistake if the mafia isn't sleeping!

Good Morning. Man that was a quick night.

"I wants this one dead, send a car or a murder or a hitman or whatever! KILL KILL KILL"

The godfather has decided to kill Triforce3force who was a Cop on the Pro-Town side.

Mafia Game 8 is officially over, with Pro-Mafia winning. The following roles were.

Justin125 - Godfather
Zelandonia - Mafia
ZELDAFREAK104 - Mafia
Triforce3force - Cop
STORMCOMMANDER - Mason
Super_Naruto - Mason
ac1983fan - Townie
Sephorith - Townie
Shadow_Link_92 - Townie

Congrats to all survivors and the winning side.

+++GO GODFATHER+++

Back