• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Freeeebies of your mayor and OC!

Locket

Bells
Switch
2956-5463-1794
Friday the 13th Candy
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Blue Mote of Flame
So, I'm gonna try and be a mouse artist here! I'm gonna do freebies until I get reaalllly good.

I CAN DO BOYS NOW!

Here are your choices:

-Chibi
-Anime
-Realistic

No examples, so just go with the flow right now.

Last edited:
Feel free to try my mayor in chibi or anime c:

2nMFeUT.jpg

Your art is really good!

I have some tips for you, if you want them.. I know you didn't ask for critique, so sorry if I'm just wasting your time :(

Firstly, you should try making the hair less stiff-looking, try making it look flowy, or, depending on the mayor/oc, give it a shape. You could have a part of hair hanging over the shoulder, partially covering the face, etc. Like the hair, try adding folds/wind-blowy-parts in the clothes so they also look less stiff. You could also add some shading/lighting more on the hair and eyes, you're already doing a great job with that so just experiment!

I can't wait to see what else you do o3o

Your art is really good!

I have some tips for you, if you want them.. I know you didn't ask for critique, so sorry if I'm just wasting your time :(

Firstly, you should try making the hair less stiff-looking, try making it look flowy, or, depending on the mayor/oc, give it a shape. You could have a part of hair hanging over the shoulder, partially covering the face, etc. Like the hair, try adding folds/wind-blowy-parts in the clothes so they also look less stiff. You could also add some shading/lighting more on the hair and eyes, you're already doing a great job with that so just experiment!

I can't wait to see what else you do o3o

(I'm a pretty fasy reader, so it's ok :))

The hair is hard for me though XD i just need to get soem practice on the clothes and the flow.

(I'm a pretty fasy reader, so it's ok :))

The hair is hard for me though XD i just need to get soem practice on the clothes and the flow.

Yeah I get what you mean. Just remember that hair isn't supposed to be perfect and it never will be. Quick strokes work the best for me, not sure if they will for you though as everybody has a different strategy. Just get some practice and it'll come to you~! ^^

Update 9-8
I have school, and can only complete requests on weekends. It is hard to work with the time I have.​

Back