Urgent well okay maybe urgent isn't the right word but i just got a replacement switch lite and i'm need of help

Bells
Switch
2368-2604-8213
Silver Mailbox
As the title says i'm hoping someone can help me cause despite looking up and watching guides on Youtube i'm still so confused i just got a replacement Switch Lite today and i assume that i did everything right but right now i'm trying to send over my save data from Pokemon Violet and nothing happened i don't understand what i did wrong and i just know i'm gonna need the same help for my other games i need to mention that all my games are Physical not sure if that helps or not and also some more info this is my 1st time doing any of this . Any help is greatly appreciated .❤

If your data from the e-store or by physical copy?
Um i didn't really understand that but i assume you meant physical or digital the answer is all of my games are physical no digital

When I thought about transfering Sword I just used the data switch thing in the switch to do it

I hope you figure it out though!
Post automatically merged:

I'm assuming you do, but could be if you haven't installed it on your side

When I thought about transfering Sword I just used the data switch thing in the switch to do it

I hope you figure it out though!
Post automatically merged:

I'm assuming you do, but could be if you haven't installed it on your side
Nah i still haven't figured it out nothing worked and I even tried ACNH Transfer tool it's installed on both the source and target on the target i keep getting a communication error. I just don't know what to do i mean everything is updated , the internet is fine i'm so confused.

Back