Found my way back home~

We definitely haven't met because I only joined in 2021, but welcome back! ✨ I love your little sheep signature! 🥺🐏

Hi there, and welcome back to the forums. There is a new summer event being announced soon, so you definitely came back at the right time.

We definitely haven't met because I only joined in 2021, but welcome back! ✨ I love your little sheep signature! 🥺🐏
It's very nice to meet you! If I smoosh your name and tag toogether it makes SJEeep which is verrry close to sheep. 🐑
Post automatically merged:

Hi there, and welcome back to the forums. There is a new summer event being announced soon, so you definitely came back at the right time.
Whats the low down? I'm interested for sure in Belltree events.

Oh my goodness Xara! 😭💕 It's been so long how are you??
i knowww !! 🥰💜 i’m good! i’m currently finishing up my last year of school so i’ve been pretty busy haha, but otherwise i’m doing good!

how are you? i hope you’ve been doing good! 🫶

i knowww !! 🥰💜 i’m good! i’m currently finishing up my last year of school so i’ve been pretty busy haha, but otherwise i’m doing good!

how are you? i hope you’ve been doing good! 🫶
I had a wild last two years 😁 I stayed in the Bay Area for a bit and got to travel. I think I'll be staying put for a spell to figure out my life going forward so I wanna stick around. It's refreshing to see you're still here. I'm happy. 😄

Oh, welcome back!
I remember you! We'd play the forum games together from time to time!

It hasn’t been announced yet but do keep an eye on the bulletin board. I believe it’s a bigger event, though, so I’m definitely looking forward to it!
Is that why I keep finding these Seashells?? 🐚🌊

I had a wild last two years 😁 I stayed in the Bay Area for a bit and got to travel. I think I'll be staying put for a spell to figure out my life going forward so I wanna stick around. It's refreshing to see you're still here. I'm happy. 😄
ooooh definitely sounds like a wild two years haha, but i hope you had the best time travelling! it’s so lovely to see you again - i’ve missed seeing the sheep queen around! ☺️

Back