• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Found my way back home~

We definitely haven't met because I only joined in 2021, but welcome back! ✨ I love your little sheep signature! 🥺🐏

Hi there, and welcome back to the forums. There is a new summer event being announced soon, so you definitely came back at the right time.

We definitely haven't met because I only joined in 2021, but welcome back! ✨ I love your little sheep signature! 🥺🐏
It's very nice to meet you! If I smoosh your name and tag toogether it makes SJEeep which is verrry close to sheep. 🐑
Post automatically merged:

Hi there, and welcome back to the forums. There is a new summer event being announced soon, so you definitely came back at the right time.
Whats the low down? I'm interested for sure in Belltree events.

i knowww !! 🥰💜 i’m good! i’m currently finishing up my last year of school so i’ve been pretty busy haha, but otherwise i’m doing good!

how are you? i hope you’ve been doing good! 🫶
I had a wild last two years 😁 I stayed in the Bay Area for a bit and got to travel. I think I'll be staying put for a spell to figure out my life going forward so I wanna stick around. It's refreshing to see you're still here. I'm happy. 😄

Oh, welcome back!
I remember you! We'd play the forum games together from time to time!

It hasn’t been announced yet but do keep an eye on the bulletin board. I believe it’s a bigger event, though, so I’m definitely looking forward to it!
Is that why I keep finding these Seashells?? 🐚🌊

I had a wild last two years 😁 I stayed in the Bay Area for a bit and got to travel. I think I'll be staying put for a spell to figure out my life going forward so I wanna stick around. It's refreshing to see you're still here. I'm happy. 😄
ooooh definitely sounds like a wild two years haha, but i hope you had the best time travelling! it’s so lovely to see you again - i’ve missed seeing the sheep queen around! ☺️

Back