NEW HERE

felecityforthewin

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Hey so, I've been playing Animal Crossing New Leaf for ten years now but I only just now (for some reason) decided to join these forums to connect with the community n stuff lol. I might not be super active here bc I do a lot of different things but I'll try to make time for it if I can.

Welcome to the forums! ✨

I haven't played New Leaf (only NH/PC), but I'm glad you've been able to enjoy it for such a long time! Has Felicity always been your favourite villager? Are there any other AC/non-AC games you enjoy? 😊

Hope you enjoy it here!

Welcome to the forums! ✨

I haven't played New Leaf (only NH/PC), but I'm glad you've been able to enjoy it for such a long time! Has Felicity always been your favourite villager? Are there any other AC/non-AC games you enjoy? 😊

Hope you enjoy it here!
Thanks for the warm welcome XD Carmen used to be my favorite villager, but I really grew to love Felicity's humanlike design and haircut and she became my new favorite !!
I play a lot of Happy Home Designer and other non AC games I enjoy are Mario Kart/Party and Scribblenauts Unlimited (I played all the games in that series tho XD)

Welcome to TBT! I hope you’ve been enjoying it here so far! ❤️

Felicity and Carmen are a couple of my favourite villagers as well! They’re both so cute! ☺️

Back